• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need a sql query

Sprite

Poznańska Pyra
Reaction score
Hello,
I need a sql query:
- displays character which has more than 5 unban doll
Could someone help?

ok
Code:
SELECT player_id,name FROM player_items WHERE itemtype = 9019
sorry, forgot about the >=5

Last edited:
okey... were harder than I expected....why? because if they have that unban doll in like amu slot, then it won't be counted.
Or you could do like this (I sux at php code, so do not know how to get this to work but):
Code:
If player_id selected more or equal to 5 then display name 
else not

while using this sql query:
Code:
SELECT player_id,name FROM player_items WHERE itemtype = 9019

I think he want this in his website, so he can see if ppls have more or equal to 5 unban dolls :D
This is going to become a script, if darkStoorM succeed with the php part

Here you go.
SELECT `player_id`, COUNT(*) FROM `player_items` WHERE `itemtype` = 2160 GROUP BY `player_id` HAVING COUNT(*) >= 5 ORDER BY COUNT(*) DESC

BTW second field is the quanty of unban scroll/doll etc... AH remember to change the itemtype to your itemid

Code:
<?php
$sql=mysql_query("SELECT player_id,name FROM player_items WHERE itemtype = 9019");
if (mysql_num_rows($sql) > 0){
	while($r = mysql_fetch_array($sql)){
		$player=$sql[0];
		$getDollNum=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM player_items WHERE player_id='$player' AND itemtype=9019");
		if(mysql_num_rows($getDollNum) > 5){
			echo $sql[0];}
	}
}
else{
	echo "None of players has an unban doll";}
?>

Can someone check this?
My XAMPP is messed and can't run it even when reinstalled.
:(:(:(

NEVERMIND haha xD
This script is even more messed than I thought. Lol

@Mig~: great :D
Since it's on another page: :)D)
Here you go.

Code:
SELECT `player_id`, COUNT(*) FROM `player_items` WHERE `itemtype` = 2160 GROUP BY `player_id` HAVING COUNT(*) >= 5 ORDER BY COUNT(*) DESC
BTW second field is the quanty of unban scroll/doll etc... AH remember to change the itemtype to your itemid

Sry, I suck at PHP, but I tried ;P

Okey! ALMOST! got it to work :D
PHP:
<?php
$ots = POT::getInstance();  
$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, connection());  
$SQL = POT::getInstance()->getDBHandle();  
global $config;

$query = $SQL->query("SELECT `player_id`, COUNT(*) FROM `player_items` WHERE `itemtype` = 2160 GROUP BY `player_id` HAVING COUNT(*) >= 2 ORDER BY COUNT(*) DESC");

echo 'All of the players of ' . $config['server_name'] .' with 5 or more unban dolls are listed below.<br/>
    <br />  
    <table width="100%">  
    <tbody>  
    <tr><td width="60%"><b>Name</b></td><td><b>Status</b></td></tr>';  

$aaa = 0;  
foreach($query as $info)  
    {  
    $player = $ots->createObject('Player');  
    $player->find($info['player_id']);  ;  
    echo '<tr>  
        <td width="60%"><a href="/index.php/character/view/'.$info['player_id'].'">'.$info['player_id'].'</a></td>  
        <td><font color="';  
    echo ($player->isOnline()) ? 'green' : 'red';  
    echo '">';  
    echo ($player->isOnline()) ? 'Online' : 'Offline';  
    echo '</font></td>  
    </tr>';  
    $aaa++;  
    }  
echo '</tbody>  
</table>';
?>
The problem is that the name isn't selected :D just the player id, will try when I come back home, if someone else haven't already solved this :D
Item count - A fast view how it looks like right now!

Okey! ALMOST! got it to work :D

The problem is that the name isn't selected :D just the player id, will try when I come back home, if someone else haven't already solved this :D
Item count - A fast view how it looks like right now!

Ehhh, you could have said that early xP... anyway, here you go
PHP:
<?php
	global $config;

$query = $SQL->query("SELECT `players`.`name`,`players`.`online`, COUNT(*) as `dolls` FROM `player_items`,`players` WHERE `player_items`.`itemtype` = 2160 AND `player_items`.`player_id` = `players`.`id` GROUP BY `players`.`name` HAVING COUNT(*) >= 5 ORDER BY COUNT(*) DESC");

echo('All of the players of ' . $config['server_name'] .' with 5 or more unban dolls are listed below.<br /><br />
		<table width="100%"><tbody>
			<tr>
				<td width="60%"><b>Name</b></td>
				<td><b>Status</b></td>
				<td><b>Unban Dolls</b></td>
			</tr>');

foreach($query as $info)
		echo('<tr>
				<td width="60%"><a href="/index.php/character/view/'.urlencode($info['name']).'">'.$info['name'].'</a></td>
				<td><font color="'.($info['online'] == 1 ? 'green">Online' : 'red">Offline').'</font></td>
				<td>'.$info['dolls'].'</td>
			</tr>');

echo('</tbody></table>');
?>

Not tested.

Last edited:
@up confirmed - See link: Itemcount

Edit:
Edited a bit so you can change item id wihout needing to change in the sql query!
btw! this maybe just work in Modern AAC!
PHP:
<?php
    global $config;
## ---Config---
	$item_id = 2160;
	$total_item = 2;
## ---End of config!---
    $query = $SQL->query("SELECT `players`.`name`,`players`.`online`, COUNT(*) as `dolls` FROM `player_items`,`players` WHERE `player_items`.`itemtype` = ".$item_id." AND `player_items`.`player_id` = `players`.`id` GROUP BY `players`.`name` HAVING COUNT(*) >=".$total_item." ORDER BY COUNT(*) DESC");

echo('All of the players of ' . $config['server_name'] .' with '.$total_item.' or more unban dolls are listed below.<br /><br />
        <table width="100%"><tbody>
            <tr>
                <td width="60%"><b>Name</b></td>
                <td><b>Status</b></td>
                <td><b>Unban Dolls</b></td>
            </tr>');

foreach($query as $info)
        echo('<tr>
                <td width="60%"><a href="/index.php/character/view/'.urlencode($info['name']).'">'.$info['name'].'</a></td>
                <td><font color="'.($info['online'] == 1 ? 'green">Online' : 'red">Offline').'</font></td>
                <td>'.$info['dolls'].'</td>
            </tr>');

echo('</tbody></table>');
?>
EDIT 2:
Maybe ugly way to do this, but PHP isn't my "Thing" :p Just know some of the basics

EDIT 3:
Updated the script once again!

Last edited:
Back