• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling I need Guy who can help.

Sopelek

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I need one man who can help me compile The Forgotten server 0.22 to Linux, and help configure that. I need it for host because i found hosting but only linux support.

I speak english little bit but i see english words ;).
And very good Polish :p.

Hello everybody. I need one man who can help me compile The Forgotten server 0.22 to Linux, and help configure that. I need it for host because i found hosting but only linux support.

I speak english little bit but i see english words ;).
And very good Polish :p.

read the README file that comes with the sources it tells you pretty much everything or use the search function and search how to compile the latest sources

I don't looking for man who tell me "Look to config" But for men who know it perfect and can help me. Is this too hard for you?.

I don't looking for man who tell me "Look to config" But for men who know it perfect and can help me. Is this too hard for you?.

no but obviously its too hard for you to read the same thing that anyone else will tell you..i know how to compile so its not a problem for me

and i didn't say "look to config" i said READ the README! its there for a reason, also you can use search to find exactly what you want. but anyways good luck

http://otland.net/f137/linux-ultimate-compile-guide-debian-ubuntu-included-2868/

Last edited:
I don't want insult you or something like that but i need just help. Thanks for link, maybe this help me in doing that.

Back