• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ I need help with custom client

S

Shadow_

Hello All :D,
after searching for 1-2 hours i didn't find a way to make custom client to stop botting as you see active members in support iam working hardly on my new OT so can anybody tell me how to change my client to be unable to use bot with it ? I'am using ts 1.2 anyway and client 10.95 i hope you can help me guys and as always anyway thanks

Simply, with the normal client You can't.
Bots work by investigating the memory and so you will have to corrupt the positions of where bots read the memory which will damage the client.
If you really want players to stop botting, use OTClient.

Simply, with the normal client You can't.
Bots work by investigating the memory and so you will have to corrupt the positions of where bots read the memory which will damage the client.
If you really want players to stop botting, use OTClient.
Spider ot is not using OTclient and it doesn't load bots ? do you know how ?

even if you block automatic load of bot (probably some hex change or window class) still you can just inject bot by his dll so its pointless to even bother

hehe sad but true, the only thing that will help is changing sending and parsing protocol types in client and tfs ofc but this is quite hard without any hex knowledge and still it is pointless without a good anti-debugger, but even with that it will take few days for casual programmer to break it and change bot to work one

hehe sad but true, the only thing that will help is changing sending and parsing protocol types in client and tfs ofc but this is quite hard without any hex knowledge and still it is pointless without a good anti-debugger, but even with that it will take few days for casual programmer to break it and change bot to work one
then do you have idea which things i have to edit in the client to make it unbottable?

all protocol types that declaring player move/use items/move items/open items/attack etc etc for ex. if now the moving player is "named" 0x6B(i give random number) change it to something else like 0x350 but as i said it hard to do it into already compiled client and to easy to break, if it was possible to make tibia client unbottable cipsoft wouldn't work on it for like 20 years :D

all protocol types that declaring player move/use items/move items/open items/attack etc etc for ex. if now the moving player is "named" 0x6B(i give random number) change it to something else like 0x350 but as i said it hard to do it into already compiled client and to easy to break, if it was possible to make tibia client unbottable cipsoft wouldn't work on it for like 20 years :D
noo try to open bot with spider ot client it say tibia is not found and the client is not OTClient

Back