• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows I need help with some certain things on my TFS 0.3.6

rakan95

Hoster
Reaction score
Hello otland need some experts to help with some stuff!

1. When I push a player while pking or just playing around.......It takes some time for him to get pushed....it is not instant.......there is a little bit of delay idk why! when you move away from the player and you push him! you run towards him and push him quickly! but if you are one step away from him it takes years to push him! (But he get pushed at the end)

2. I got a problem in my guildwar system! I can't get the shields of the guild wars (that appears as green skull for players in the same guild and red flag for the enemies) can someone help me with that too?

If u wanna help me you can just state your help and what you need from scripts from me here down! or just pm me! :)

Last edited:
num 1 in the config: pushCreatureDelay = 1 * 1000

numb2: you need to enable the shields before compile your rev in configure, search for it

num 1 in the config: pushCreatureDelay = 1 * 1000

numb2: you need to enable the shields before compile your rev in configure, search for it

Thanks man! Number 1 is solved !!!!! :)

Number 2: I need to search for what exactly? Can anyone help me? I need those shields that appear :(

Last edited:
Back