• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper i would like to map YOUR server, i can make custom monsters too..

Jonnyboy

Begginer Mapper. Scripter
Reaction score
Well.. i would like to map a custome map in YOUR 8.50 server! i will be able to make a custom monsters too!!
i map only high XP rate servers..

Why would you take me and not someone else?
i think you should take me cause
1). i like to help pepole.. before i learned how to map i was a Senior Tutor.. and i can help pepole..
2). i am a good mapper... maybe i have only 1 posts (for now) and i am only a junior member.. but i learned how to map.. i didnt post.. i just learned..
3). i know 2 languages.. i know english (of course...) and i know hebrew.. that means i will be able to help the jewish guys!!
4). i can make custom monsters too..

I hope you will do the right decision and you will choose me to map your server!
private massage me and if you want give me your MSN.. for us to talk about the map and the Custom creatures i can make

Last edited:
I have had several mappers and not one of em got their hands on my map...you say hey I need a spawn or arena etc..and import it yourself :p

Some nabs did ask though lol.

hey!! you didnt saw my map!
well.. i will upload The town picture in 5 min

Edit:
heres the town..

it has over 70 houses... and soon i will finish the house islands.. wich will have over 150 houses
should i show you the second floor?

Last edited:
it's not hard to make this...i don't see any good details there :S
post there some of your hunting places

That's Evo map or u just take creation of Evo maps

0/10 good luck with team

hey!! you didnt saw my map!
well.. i will upload The town picture in 5 min

Edit:
heres the town..

it has over 70 houses... and soon i will finish the house islands.. wich will have over 150 houses
should i show you the second floor?
No offense but that kind of mapping won't really get you in on a nice server.

you wanna see my hunting grounds? one second.
the borders are nice right? (the city borders is nice right?
for the start look at this
36161930.jpg

well.. this town has over 70 houses.. and soon i will finish to make a house town.. with over than 150 houses.. the big house infront of the temple is the great guild hall.. the others will be in the house island.. hmmm... and.. i finished the town 90%.. thats why there arent any good detail on it..
look at the temple..
templek.jpg

nice?

look at the 1st floor of the dp
dp1st.jpg

2nd floor of the dp
2nddp.jpg

Hunting grounds..
well.. im sorry i cant upload them.. i gota go...

well.. how the map is?

Last edited:
i told you that the town has no details for now.. its just 90% complete

i finished the town 90%.. thats why there arent any good detail on it..

See?? i told you that the town is not complete!! i didnt added any details on it (YET!!!)

(sry for the double post..)

well.. now i am going to finish this town and add the details!! so you will all know that i aint a bad mapper!!!

JonnyBoy, I'm sorry to inform you that your mapping sucks atm..

that kind of mapping is pretty hard to look good through add more details..

My tip: Look for mapping tutorials, check like "Neons Latest Mapping thread" and like try to "copy-map" some parts of realm tibia, thats good training for mapping :p

Back