• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Icetear's Ultimate Arts

Merchant

Expert Mapper
Reaction score
Hello, OTLand!

Here I will show you a couple of my artworks. The thread will constantly be updated and you will be able to request arts too. Just check the requirement's and application forms more over down in the topic (main topic).

Here is some past art's to make you conviced that my art's are good enough, and worth a request:

23wvbio.jpg

----
35mpor5.jpg

----
2363p2.jpg

----
zlp83l.jpg

----
28utq4o.jpg

----
24y8z12.jpg

More pictures will be added by the time, as well..
I will constantly update my thread and be daily active to make sure I won't miss any requests..

Request informations DOWN!

Last edited:
Request Area!

A signatures application form:
Size: Maximum at 450x150.
Style: Example as grunged.
Text: If the signature will contain any text, which?
Render: What render do you prefer, if you'd like one.
Colours: Which colours do you rather in your signature?

An avatar application form:
Size: Maximum at 120x120.
Style: Example as grunged, abstract or something like that.
Text: If the avatar will contain any text, which?
Render: What render do you prefer if you'd like one in your avatar.
Colours: Which colours do you rather in your avatar?

A requested art may take up to 1 week to be complete, depends my school schedule or other busy stuffs. Just be patient and wait for your avatar or signature, if it takes more than 1 week for the APPROVED request to be done, try to PM me.

Kind regards,
Icetear!

Last edited:
Some of them are looking like crap, on the last one if you just erase some on your renders head it will look better and maybe do some blur and erase the parts that look bad?

The others i dont really have an opinion on becouse then i would only hurt you :p

I will create some prefixes with old signature. I will remove them all, without 3 of them. My girlfriend pictures won't be displayed either. <Smiles>

Since i just wanna see what you can come up whit im doing an request ^^

Size: 350x120
Style: smudge/clean.
Text: Bian - 80 Druid
Render: Take a cool one.
Colours: black/white

Alright. May I ask if this signature will be for a Tibian Character or a World of Warcraft druid?

Alright. May I ask if this signature will be for a Tibian Character or a World of Warcraft druid?

world of warcraft dont care if it is a render from wow or not but it has to be cool and good quality.

Well no one is pro at using photoshop from the first try. i would rate it as Okey for being your first tries!

I can say like 3 things wrong in it. Do NEVER cover the render that much you are doing in that render the text is not really great blended but thats normal for a beginner. Try using some other effects than just brush and a filter on that. I will speak whit you in private chat whit some great tips for ya ;)

Bring
Up
My
Post!

Do you want an avatar or a signature? Request them here.

I have seen many threads you write regards clara

hmm... isnt clara girls name? f.ex OtLand - View Single Post - Follow up Quest @ Icetear (sorry for proxy link) meh

oh yeah then like 2 months later i find u writing from patrik?? i think or some dude name

explain plz

It's an old story. It's all over with and if you search the forums you will find the reason. No need to explain one more time.

Back