• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

IDEA: Balance a little bit more vocations.

Would you like to balance vocations?

• Yes, we should do it.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No, I don't we balance vocations.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Join My Joint

Reaction score
Introduction:

Hey, if you are active in this forum I'm sure you'll have read threads complaining about damage of UE's, etc... Lots of them say that we should change the damage, but the thruth is that is the same as RL.
The only reason because there is people who deal big damage (most usually mages) is because magic level rate is high.

But well I dont think this is a big problem how other people say... The problem is that Knights and Paladin are a little weakers, of course they're Knights that can solo lvl 200 mages, but they have lots and lots of training offline...

Comparing with RL.

Just because a high magic rate means strongest mages, and this is not like RL tibia. Here I explain:
I used to play Titania in RL Tibia, and how lot of people I check highscores, here some highscores of Titania.

Magic level:
-1rst: 101 mlvl - Player level 446.
-2nd: 100 mlvl - Player level 370.
-3rd: 98 mlvl - Player level 355.

Sword Fighting: (Axe and Club are similar or the same)
-1rst: 116 sword - Player level 422.
-2nd: 112 sword: Player level 331.
-3rd: 111 sword: Player level 311.
Distance Fighting:
-1rst: 121 dist - Player level 390.
-2nd: 121 dist - Player level 399.
-3rd: 121 dist - Player level 340.

Now compare this skills with Shadowcores skills, yes, you will say they're higher, but not only this.
In Shadowcores a Knight will get a melee skills similar as a mage gets mlvl, but in rl this not happens.
Im training some mages, knight and a paladin, all everyday, and when paladins and knight get 120 melee, is a bit more harder. For mages too, but for mages should be more harder than for a rp or ek.

(Compare with other Tibia worlds, it will be similar, don't compare with Preview worlds).

Why we should balance vocations?

First one, because in this OT unless you skills a lot more than a mage, knights and paladins won't be as good for pvp as mages. Second, becouse in RL melee skills always are higher than the mlvl of a mage, here are very similar or higher.
Thrid, because people who like play knights and paladins would enjoy more the game and they could do more things than mwall in a war.

How we can balance vocations?

There are some options:
-Reset skills of everybody and changes rates. (Not a good idea)
-Put melee and distance skills a higher rate.
-Put magic level a lower rate.
-Downgrade all skills a x% and change rates. (All damages would be lower)

Maybe there are more options, that are the ones I tought.

Give your opinion!

It's important to keep evolving this Ot, and keep making enjoyable for new people and equaled.
Please vote, give your opinion or other ideas without insulting, etc...

One thing - This is not Real Tibia. If I would like damage like on Real Tibia, I'll play there.

The only thing that they should change is mlvl . Reduce it -10% for everybody and put lower rate on offline training

One thing - This is not Real Tibia. If I would like damage like on Real Tibia, I'll play there.
First read all... "But well I dont think this is a big problem how other people say... The problem is that Knights and Paladin are a little weakers"
I didnt said i don't like the damage, I said that we can balance putting a lower mlvl rate or a higher melee&dist rate.

If u dont like the server, leave it
Where did you read that i dont like the server? If i dind't like I wouldnt loose my time in making threads like that one. And pls read it or dnt talk ;)

The only thing that they should change is mlvl . Reduce it -10% for everybody and put lower rate on offline training
I think its not a bad idea but u would see the guys that have 999 chars training offline since the server opened would complain.

The damage is basically the same as rl tibia. The fact is, rl tibia people got mlvl 70~100 and skills 80~110 (mostly) on shadowcores people got mlvl 100~130 and skills 100~130 thats why its damage is way higher.

Back