• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[IDEA] War server

JoccE

CopyLeft (ɔ)
Solutions
Reaction score
Some weeks ago i made a script for a guy on this forum and he said he was going to pay after a week :p now he never answered so i thought why not make a more advanced version of it and release it for the public! ;D

This is what i was thinking:

You make your character on the AAC page (or ingame AAC if you choose that)
You start of without vocation, and townID==1

When you start you will enter a room were you will be able to choose:
Good or Evil (Elfs or Orcs)
After you've picked a team a room were you will get 3 new teleports
Archer, Mage, Warrior
Orc Warrior, Orc Shaman, Orc Spearman (Just the outfits ofc)
Elf, Elf Scout, Elf Arcanist (Also just outfits)

Then there will be a battle field with 2 sides (Elf side and Orc side)

And in the middle there will be a "Flag Tower" were one team will defend against the other team who will try to take the flag :p
a bit like in world of warcraft.

Now my question is, is there ppl out there that're interested in a server like this :p?

Ofc all the vocations will be custom and the Elf Warrior won't be the same as the Orc and so on.

EDIT:
Is there any function that you think is needed then post it and i will see what i can come up with :)

This is 90% like the old WoW server ^^ but yeah i hope a server like that gets back :D You started out on level 100 with custom spells etc... your char saved and there was places to level and u could get sneaked there by enemys bleh bleh etc etc lol

This is 90% like the old WoW server ^^ but yeah i hope a server like that gets back :D You started out on level 100 with custom spells etc... your char saved and there was places to level and u could get sneaked there by enemys bleh bleh etc etc lol

Ye i was also thinkin of a max level so ppl won't get OP

Like if you reach lvl 150 you get a reward and get back to lvl 100

And ofc i will add so the same IP can't kill eachother

Well, it's not WoW like really, just some of the zones. Anyway, you can put the max to 80 and have talents and all that.

Back