• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ilyisietarum The Land Of Teror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo lovely,
how you can do something like that?,
it's just incredable,
thats great <3,
You are surely the best mapper on this community. <3 <3

Sooo lovely,
how you can do something like that?,
it's just incredable,
thats great <3,
You are surely the best mapper on this community. <3 <3

I can do this in Remire Map Editor.

Thanks MAN!

Dude! I wanna see Orc Castle! NOW

it are joke? MAN my map look all coment all say increditibal and now you are say need change railroad? railroad it look very nice man im not sure if you are make oke if its joke i sorry hehe!

don't listen to nwtr, he's noob :)
you are pro :)

it are joke? MAN my map look all coment all say increditibal and now you are say need change railroad? railroad it look very nice man im not sure if you are make oke if its joke i sorry hehe!

nwtr dont know what nice mappings are... wanna see the ORC CASTLE like neon, gogogo :)

Dude! I wanna see Orc Castle! NOW

Many human are disapear, Entire Village are disapear, all rock and wood it gone!

All Human is ask where and who is kidnap and steal all this!?

Im brave so I look floor and im smell footprint then i follow! I follow very far for east and need travel in train when train arrive at very last stop all warn me not go east MANY ORC! I say I not scared I sneakered into this undead land and I see castle with all item stolen this castle heavy defense I will need go underground because they have lock gate and also there are many spearmen!!! :D

castle-1.jpg

omg best map :)

ghazabarn huntin spawn??? perfect for 10x server :)

im enter competiton ! Snow! man have invite me mapper vs mapper but i wil easyiley win he!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back