• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ImgSnapper - Online screenshot program

There is a bug stoping normal WinXP shutdown if imgsnapper is running.

Should have been corrected in the 1.4.4 version.
Also, i've made some changes to the website. The 2.0 version of ImgSnapper will be released most likely this upcoming weekend with alot of cool new features and a redesigned "edit" system for editing images.

Should have been corrected in the 1.4.4 version.
Also, i've made some changes to the website. The 2.0 version of ImgSnapper will be released most likely this upcoming weekend with alot of cool new features and a redesigned "edit" system for editing images.

Will this ever see Linux? Is there a Work Around(script)?

Our internet provider is experiencing huge issues, all of our systems have been taken offline. Hopefully we will return stable again soon!

It's a huge cable that has been broken by the bad weather we have had here in Norway, I just got information that it should be fixed within 03:00 (+1 GMT) tonight.

Hi mate I love your program...

Few things you could do -
1. Make a facebook fanpage and give updates there
2. Make a changelog page... because i'm really interested in what changed now that u updated it to version 2.0...
3. love you? :)

Back