• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Important Survey

Seylit

OldSchool Player
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I am currently working on a specific Psychology research project and I need some feedback on people's preferrences in matching. I would be extremely grateful if you guys would be kind enough to fill in the following survey:

It consists of only 4 multiple choice questions, so it won't take you more than a minute to fill in, but it will help me greatly.
If you find reputes important, I can give some to those who will complete the survey (just let me know in this thread or via pm with a link to one of your posts).

Many thanks!

Yours,
Sey~

Bump

Sorry for that, but the survey has to be complete by today's evening. I would be very grateful if more people decided to participate!

Regards,
Sey~

Taking it right now. LOL look at the time of ur post xd
Yeah, I know I shouldn't double - I apologised for that.

Thank you all for what what you did so far - right now, I have 60 votes. 40 more needed - this is the last bump of the thread.

I hope, that the numbers will still grow. Thank you once more.

Regards,
Sey~

Back