• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In need of a Scripter

Werewolf

Forbidden Ascension
Reaction score
Im in current need of a scripter.

What i have been trying to make is 144 strategy based spells based on my 12 vocations professions
I am currently making them however i sometimes get snagged by a bug that i am unable to fix.

I am also trying to get a spell growth/leveling spell script for the new 144 spells im currently creating, I am looking for a scripter who is capable of making/fixing such scripts and is willing to help.

Anyone who is interested in such a project please contact me on Skype : werewo1fkn1ght or message me on OTland to discuss a payment

Last edited:
Im in current need of a scripter.

What i have been trying to make is 144 strategy based spells based on my 12 vocations professions
I am currently making them however i sometimes i get snagged by a bug that i am unable to fix.

I am also trying to get a spell growth/leveling spell script for the new 144 spells im currently creating, I am looking for a scripter who is capable of making/fixing such scripts and is willing to help.

Anyone who is interested in such a project please contact me on Skype : werewo1fkn1ght or message me on OTland to discuss a payment
Not trying to be rude or anything but that sounds like more of a hassle than it's worth. You're honestly trying to get someone to make 144 spells for you? If I were a scripter I'd look at this and say "This kid's nuts if he really thinks I'm going to make 144 separate spells for him. I cannot even think up that many and even if I could (or was told what to do) that is going to be one hell of a lot of work." I wish you the best of luck; perhaps you'd be better off if you were looking for only a handful of spells instead.

Just wondering, how much are you offering for each spell / all the spells?
WibbenZ

Oh god nono, i did not mean make me 144 spells, im making the spells, but some times i run into the bugs. all i ask is that when i run into such a snag, i would ask for assistance. As for the Level up script/Spell growth, Im looking for one that is basically a world value, if i say put (+z) in any number, it will increase it. So basically...

If spell level 1 z=1 which give the number i put +z into, increases by the spells level

Spell level 1 = +z = 1
Spell level 2 = +z = 2
Spell level 3 = +z = 3
Spell level 4 = +z = 4
Spell level 5 = +z = 5

With this, i would be able to make the spells increase were i need them to, and change it for later if needed

Also i would only need 1 or 2 Spells with this system in it as an example, then i would make the rest of the spells.

(In total this job simply consists of.)
aiding in bug fixes on spells
and creating the spell growth system for 1-2 Spells.

Last edited:
I think you should explain your "Spell Growth" system a bit more.
If I knew what you meant I could just post here a few suggestions.

I can see it being one of two things.
#1 a skill value each player has (Such as Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence) and the more points they have, the more powerful the spells are.

#2 a global damage multiplier, but this doesn't make sense really, for example:
Lets say we had Berserk hit (100+(skills*0.5))+GlobalDamage
and Sudden Death hit (300+(magic*0.3))+GlobalDamage

Well if you increase globaldamage, it won't help balance spells, it will just make ALL spells more powerful.

Well Basically this was the idea Each spell has its own level up growth, individually by perhaps unique ID

What i wanted was a script that not only levels up the spell but make it so the value +z is the number of what level a spell is.

SO if the spell was level 10 the +z value is 10. So when i put +z in any number, that number will increase + what ever the spells level is, the purpose for this was so i could put the value +z into any number of my choosing, so i could change what actually goes up in any spell...

I could explain the system 100X better with voice skype
my skype name is werwo1fkn1ght If anyone is perhaps interested they can add me on skype and i can describe in detail what im looking for and perhaps discuss a price for the service.

So basically you just want easily customizable spells?
Add this to each spell (replace the current formula line)

PHP:
local spellname = "spellname" -- this is used to keep track of leveling up spells
local basedamage = 1 -- This is the minimum damage
local skillmultiplier = 1 -- this * the player skill
local magicmultiplier = 1 -- this * the player magic level
local weaponmultiplier = 1 -- this * the weapon attack
local levelmultiplier = 1 -- this * the player level
local maxDiff = 1.1 -- This is the difference between minimum and maximum damage for a spell (1.1 = 10%) meaning if you do 100 damage, it will do a random number between 100-110.

function onGetFormulaValues(cid, level, skill, attack, factor)
   local min = ((level*levelmultiplier)+(skill+skillmultiplier)+(getPlayerMagLevel(cid)*magicmultiplier )+(attack*weaponmultiplier )+basedamage)+getPlayerStorageValue(cid, spellname)
   local max = min
   return -min, -max
end

setCombatCallback(combat, CALLBACK_PARAM_SKILLVALUE, "onGetFormulaValues")

Of course you'll still need to script spells leveling up. (don't know how you want to do that) but I hope this is kind of what you meant.

Well the level up is basically the same as leveling up, Say.. Each spell casted gives 1 Exp say and to level up the spell to lvl 2 takes 100 Exp, then level 3 takes 300 exp and level 4 takes 500 exp or something along these lines, Just the more you cast the spell the more exp it gain, the more it levels up...

Spell exp would need its own storage and levels with stronger formulas right inside spellname.lua...
1 exp a spell and level 2 is 10 exp...

Do exura 10 times and have level 2 exura..

Thats what he means flatlander. I really love the idea

Exactly, MadMOOK has it

But you do it in more stages...

1=0 EXP
2=10 EXP
3=50EXP
4=100EXP
5=200EXP
6=400EXP

Or something along these lines.

If you need programmer service , i can to do this work but i work for $ Real money (like every good worker)

Att,
FORBIDDEN

Admin please delete this thread

Last edited:
Back