• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Inaccessible Islands

poopsiedoodle

Gibe moni plos
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the little islands around the main continent like
EeacDOz.png

that one ^ (it's east of Draconia)?

Do they hold any significance at all?

Yeah, I bet it's Vengoth nowadays. :D
Those empty islands will be probably used in some updates, or newer used at all:p.

Right now not much. They're inaccessible after all :p
The one you pointed out is where Vengoth is today. Some are still without use (there's a couple of ice islands that are inaccessible since long time ago) but might be replaced in some future update. Meanwhile access to some were removed in the past years like that Giant Spider island (Calcanea) near Fibula.

Last edited:
There's information on wiki about this area. Pretty sure that it was something cipsoft started making, but then stopped for some reason. http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Calcanea
Actually Calcanea is the island I mentioned in my post above (couldn't remember the name) near Fibula. Cip removed the passage for some reason.. or maybe they changed it? No idea TBH. OP's island was replaced by Vengoth as it's east of Draconia.

Actually Calcanea is the island I mentioned in my post above (couldn't remember the name) near Fibula. Cip removed the passage for some reason.. or maybe they changed it? No idea TBH. OP's island was replaced by Vengoth as it's east of Draconia.
we posted at the same time xd never saw your post

Ok so next question: how were people able to track the islands if they couldn't even get to them?

View upper floors are not a difficult task using an external software to manipulate the client...

You can also open the real map files and crop stuff out of there with RME.

o right, forgot about that part lmoa

That island also use to be visit-able, if we have a map of it the chances are someone was there at some point.

We don't have where we haven't been close\near too, hence why we don't know what's behind say the 999 door, or even where it leads.

Like if we have it mapped on our client, then we're able to pull it off & use it from what I can tell, but if we've never explored it we have no way of obtaining it or knowing it exists.

Back