• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Invalid Password

archer32

Solutions
Reaction score
So, I am trying to get in to my server.

The only account is account manager - and the password is 1/1

It says invalid password, also in the server log, there is an error....

mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM `z_ots_comunication` WHERE `type` = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'bloodlegion.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)

I am kind of lost, not really sure, the only account is the Account Manager, config.lua says "true" - server boots up just fine

Try cleaning up ur whole database, if there arent any valuable accounts in ur database ofcourse.
Then, import the whole database again, which was supplied with the server u are using.
Check for any errors which return if u are importing the database.. if this went ok, check for an table called "bloodlegion" in the table z_ots_comunication. Seems like comunication is mispelled (communication), so make sure there arent any typo's in the db.

Code:
CREATE TABLE `z_ots_comunication` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`type` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`action` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`param1` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`param2` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`param3` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`param4` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`param5` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`param6` varchar(255) NOT NULL,