• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

IP-master - open-source IP-changer

no_body

Reaction score
I was asked by master-m to post the 'advertisement' of my IP-changer here. So there it is:
Finally, after very long time I release the third version of my IP-changer. This version brings many new features (like custom RSA keys, support of otserv:// links handling, sensitive data encryption and more), better look and more friendly user interface. Please report any bugs and errors you see.

The development of this program was quite slow, so there were programs like TRS OTLive or OpenTibiaManager. The ideas for this programs were mainly mine. You can copy any of my ideas used in IP-master in your own program and to advertise it on any forum. I don't have plans to start writing new version now, but there will be probably one new release with some important fumnctions.

Screenshots:
screen4.png
screen1mo4.png

Options:

Server details:

Features of version 3.0:
* Support of 7.1, 7.5, 7.55, 7.6, 7.72, 7.8, 7.81, 7.9, 7.92 client versions.
* Both loading and IP-changing functions.
* Launching the client (or changing IP) with double click on the server.
* Encryptable additional server information.
* Setting client version for each server independently.
* Showing information sent by Info Protocol.
* Pinging every server.
* Refreshing information about the whole list or each server.
* Skins.
* Nice looking list.
* Changing the opacity of main window.
* Saving the position and size of program windows.
* Changing the order of servers on the list by dragging.
* Useful network tools for each server.
* "gamemaster" included into command line (optional for each server).
* RSA key (exponent) can be changed for each server.
* Always on top an add to tray features.

Download:
ipmaster.exe MD5:3618E3C3312300F565CC5E0896534BAB SHA1:2390F82342826482390CDFD7FE7F748A99C12F1E
ipmaster3.rar MD5:096A769DCBDCFA5D43652709F114D2A4 SHA1:39FFFB43B88EB7D1BE764417526F9062044CEEB9
ipmaster3-source.rar MD5:78EBF7A79B296B669D307959B089B5C8 SHA1:42D930E00094EF9B4C4DC144EC33DF6BC8C82471
Download IP-master:
Download source (Delphi 2005 with INDY 10):

Attachments

• ipmaster3.rar
    348.7 KB · Views: 116 · VirusTotal
  • ipmaster3_source.rar
    399.8 KB · Views: 107 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
no_body said:
Cato said:
I must say I like the 2.5 version a lot more.
Why? Please, tell me.

The look of it. The way it show the detail box and so on. The 2.5 is practically perfect. It just need support for 7.92. This new one. Got a lot not needed crap and the ping is not working as it is in the 2.5 one.

Cato said:
The look of it. The way it show the detail box and so on. The 2.5 is practically perfect. It just need support for 7.92. This new one. Got a lot not needed crap and the ping is not working as it is in the 2.5 one.
I think this is only the matter of taste, so I can't do much with it. Skins were probably the most liked feature, all those additional features are liked and used, I think. The only bad side is the size of the main window, but I can't do much with it now.

New version is released, 3.2. New features since 3.0:
* Added Tibia 8.00 support.
* Information about current server added to tibia client's titlebar.

* Added Test Server Client 8.0 support.
* Fixed bug with remembering client paths.
* Fixed bug with icon in tray and 'on top'.
* Fixed bug with remembering RSA keys.
* Added Tibia orginal RSA key.
* Added remembering of 'add to tray' and 'stay on top' states.

Files are attached to this post. You are allowed to post this program on any forum if you want.

It would be nice if someone could add info about the newest version/link to it, since I can't view this forum.

no_body said:
Cato said:
I think this is only the matter of taste, so I can't do much with it. Skins were probably the most liked feature, all those additional features are liked and used, I think. The only bad side is the size of the main window, but I can't do much with it now.

Who want a frigging skin on the ip changer? It is only to do 1 thing, change ip. Showing info is also good but not really needed. You could do a lot about it. F.x go back to your old one and make it better as is.

Back