• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved IP, Website Problem!

gotille

Reaction score
Hello dear Otlanders!

I'm here today to explain a bug that i can't seem to figure out how to solve. Yes I've been trying to find solutions but was not able to find a single one.

So here it is:
My problem is that neither I or anyone ELSE can't seem to connect to my website with my IP... Strange? Yea.
We can login at the server without any problems with the ip thats connected to the website. (I made the accounts by connecting to the website using 127.0.0.1)

Facts that you should know!
1. Yes port 80 is open!
2. I've checked with the internet provider theres nothing wrong.
3. I've tried a clean Host ( C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc ) ( A forum said that i should try )
4. Restarted the router using the "Reset" button.
5. Even tried diffrent OT's I've downloaded too.. ( This is not actully needed but I tried anyway )
6. Yeah I've tried reinstalling everything
----
I know that i should use dedicated, but I'm not really intrested in that right now.

Best regards, A random dude in need of help

Last edited:
Already tried to turn off firewall or add port 80 as an exception? If you have an anti-virus program, you can also try to turn that off (or the firewall in it).

Back