• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iPhone 4.

They could expand their market if they wanted to.. Apple is at least 2 times smaller than Microsoft and still makes more money..

Is it so awsome just because you can play how much you whant and all these apps? the only thing you need on your phone is to call and send messages

That's what makes the iPhone so unique.. all the features it has.. millions of applications and games.. i mean c'mon you can't ask for more jaja

Is it so awsome just because you can play how much you whant and all these apps? the only thing you need on your phone is to call and send messages
Sometimes you need it for necessary things, Think before you write something. I can give you a few examples.

1.Me and my mom were going to visit a couple of friends. We didnt know where the hell to drive. hmm, I used my Phone's GPS And we got there without any problems. :)

2. I was at another city with my friend, we took the train there. Later that day we wanted to go home. We wondered when the train was going. I went to appstore , downloaded some Trains Times App, The last train was going to leave in 10 minutes. We ran to the trainstation and catched it. Or else we had to wait another 3 hours for the next train. But we didn't, Thanks to iPhone.

3. There's not only trains, or GPS. There's stuff like, Travel, Games, Entertainment, necessary utilities such flashlight or something, Social Networking, MSN Skype everything, Music, Productivity, Lifestyle Sell or buy things, Advertisements. Reference, Sports. Get all news about the fotball for example, Navigation, Healthcare & Fitness, News, Photography, Finance wich businessmen needs, or they got their own section "Business", Education, Facts about stuff, just type in any kind of animal or something and all facts about it will pop up, Weather, Books, Medical.

Do you have that on a regular old phone? Nah.. And in each one of these Genres, There's thousands of apps in each one of them. Wich is kicking ass for people at ANY age.

So if you're saying that "All you can do is playing with those apps n having fun nothing else, you only need to call and SMS that's all."
Think again, Try using an iphone for a week, You'll get addicted as I did. I started to read the news everyday by just pressing on the screen and it comes up. So... iPhone is da shit. Rly.

Ok thanks, and yes i have many apps and games on my mobile too i got android.
i just wanted to know why iphone is so much better than android and i have tested iphone and ipod touch i cant see why it is so cool anyway

That's what makes the iPhone so unique.. all the features it has.. millions of applications and games.. i mean c'mon you can't ask for more jaja
Yea, it's not like you could ask for the ability to run whatever applications you want to instead of being stuck in a prison, right?

that made no sense at all..
Don't pin your ignorance on others.

With any other smartphone platform I can navigate to an application file in the browser and simply install it. This is not the case with iOS, where every single 3rd party application has to go through the App Store application process. In simpler words: you can't install apps from anywhere else but Apple's store, where they decide what goes on the phone and what doesn't.

That's a giant leap backwards in technology, and it's also ridiculous.

iPhone 4 is teh shyt. Too bad won't get mine for another few weeks.

Fk u Apple and ur low supply of screens.

If you not on Apple's train yet, u live under a rockz, Mr(s) Patrick Star.

Oh and who said this is fugly? Have u seen the genius engineering surrounding the design?! Fking pwnz!

Go to ifixit and see them break one down, it's amazingish!

iPhone 4 is teh shyt. Too bad won't get mine for another few weeks.

Fk u Apple and ur low supply of screens.

If you not on Apple's train yet, u live under a rockz, Mr(s) Patrick Star.

Oh and who said this is fugly? Have u seen the genius engineering surrounding the design?! Fking pwnz!

Go to ifixit and see them break one down, it's amazingish!

Do you talk retarded on purpose or are you naturally just like that?

Do you follow me around like I gotta piece of meat hanging out my ass or what?

Why don't u get on topic and slob on my knob (no homo)

If this was a serious topic/discussion, I would've had my formal typing going on, but noepz, this is chat about zhe iPhone.

And if you wanted to be formal in your post, you would've placed 'just' before 'naturally'

So you failz, k?

Do you follow me around like I gotta piece of meat hanging out my ass or what?

Why don't u get on topic and slob on my knob (no homo)

If this was a serious topic/discussion, I would've had my formal typing going on, but noepz, this is chat about zhe iPhone.

And if you wanted to be formal in your post, you would've placed 'just' before 'naturally'

So you failz, k?

Not following you around :(. I was here first. Theres a big difference between talking annoying non-fucking stop and having a few grammar errors in your post. No one likes you because:

1) You thought talking in blue constantly made you cool.

2) Once you realized that made you fail you decided to be "leet" and talk like someone reading a transcript from an xbox live conversation between 2 adolescent kids.

So gtfo, you fail.

Don't pin your ignorance on others.

With any other smartphone platform I can navigate to an application file in the browser and simply install it. This is not the case with iOS, where every single 3rd party application has to go through the App Store application process. In simpler words: you can't install apps from anywhere else but Apple's store, where they decide what goes on the phone and what doesn't.

That's a giant leap backwards in technology, and it's also ridiculous.

That made no sense either.. true.. Apple has to approve an application first to make it "legally" an official Iphone.. Ipod.. w.e application.

There's nothing wrong with that? That way you have applications 100% compatible with the phone you are using without worrying if it's going to fuck up your phone!

Back