• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iPhone 4.

Nofus

Reaction score
So post your comments n shit, What do you think?

You getting one?

I think the phone totally rocks. It's so good and easy to use, I've seen other phones like nexus and stuff, samsung and all that. iPhone is the smoothest one, easiest one, and the best touch screen ever, You just touch it really simple and it opens it for you. Awesome, With all those features now.

Nexus one have very good touch too you just touch a little bit and that supports, i dont like apple stuff and i think my andoid works well :)
in my opinion iphone 4 is very uggly

I got 3gs, and I don't really plan of getting 4, as I don't really need it, maybe later.

I don't care as long as you can call and text with it...huhu
I had the same thought, But when i actually got the phone I got addicted lol, true story. I was surfing everyday, reading news, GPS very usefull, and all those apps. It's amazing :S

It seriously has everything you can imagine lol. MSN, Facebook, is with you all the time. Information about something.

I had this test in school, And there were questions like What does this mean ***? And I just googled it, took me 5 seconds to figure out what it was. iPhone for the win srsly.

Now they just need to make the headphone jack a little bit bigger so I can fuck it more comfortably. It gets itchy sometimes with my current model.

Iphone 4 isnt rly that 'Wow'.. all it can do is new video calls, and multitasking, blablabla.. the shape is freaking ugly.. I was thinking of getting one but I changed my mind rly fast.. im pretty happy with my 3gs atm.. Maybe I'll get iPhone 5g, If it comes out :p

Not really worth if you already got an andriod phone.

I had the same thought, But when i actually got the phone I got addicted lol, true story. I was surfing everyday, reading news, GPS very usefull, and all those apps. It's amazing :S

It seriously has everything you can imagine lol. MSN, Facebook, is with you all the time. Information about something.

I had this test in school, And there were questions like What does this mean ***? And I just googled it, took me 5 seconds to figure out what it was. iPhone for the win srsly.

Sounds like you went from Nokia 3310 to iPhone 4G, lol

well, iPhone is the best touch mobile i've ever seen. If you compare it to other touch mobiles that came after iPhone you can rly see a difference. iPhone is so easy to handle. + Now the iPhone 4 , bigger resolution, battery, video calls are bullshit since both needs iphone 4 and wifi (LoL) , Camera 5 mp. Well, They just added the things that were missing in the 3GS and called it the iPhone 4. Yes it's nothing "Wow" since they just added a few things and putted in same processor as the one in the iPad. iPhone 4 Is the real and the best iPhone. I don't know how they could make it even better. There's nothing else you can add on a phone lol. They've kinda thought about everything.

aha it's ugly but it's awesome. Easy, you got the world in ur hands lol. Just the appstore is incredible.

Back