• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iPhone 4.

I made statements, not questions so stop answering my sentences one by one it's fucking annoying to read.
1. Get out of my thread since you're not even answering what i'm saying. You're taking out parts of my fucking text and commenting them. So piss off.
2. I'm not interested of some jerk writing a news paper in my thread because you're quote kid trying to impress us all with your perfect english and all those arguments.

iPhone is better than all other cellphones in my opinion. HTC Is not smooth while scrolling around in the menu or lists or anything like that. It kinda lags when you're scrolling, not like the iPhone wich pisses me off

My iPhone's MobileSafari crashes on many websites and the battery barely lasts 2 days :(

iPhone sucks unless you jailbreak or install android when it gets better.

@Up

Can you have android on iphone, cool :D

As i and vpaan said, if you want to buy a iPhone try a android first if you don't like it don't buy it so easy is it :)

I'm getting Android because I want to develop my own phone programs. ;/

You dont understand it since you've probably not been owning an iphone for over 1 month +. I wonder why Apple succeeds with their phones more than the other companies. After Apple made the iPhone 3G. I laughed everyday when i saw Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung, srsly EVERY fucking company in the world started to make touch mobiles. Then comparing it to the iPhone.

At microsoft the Bosses got mad at the workers since they were owning an iPhone. iPhone iPhone iPhone. The others are just trying to defeat it some how, And that Apple has stolen ideas or what ever. I don't give a shit? Why should I care if they have stolen ideas from somebody else. The Phone is awesome and i'm gonna buy it. Since the other phones are crappy, alot of buttons, you gotta press hard as hell on the touch screen to make it react, Complicated shit you dont even understand what you're doing. But a fucking kid knows how to handle an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Instead of pressing alot of buttons to copy a text, on the iPhone you just simply hold your finger over the text you wanna copy. And people who are complaining about the Touch Keyboard that it is hard to type, That's just something you get used to wich isnt a very big problem. It's smooth, Almost NEVER lags, atleast the 3GS doesnt lag. And if you call waiting 3 seconds as a "Lag" Then you're stupid. But ofc, if you Jailbreak the iPhone. Then add alot of crap games and apps that apple hasnt approved, Then a theme, then a background. Ofc it starts to get shitty and laggy. iPhone is incredible when you hold it in your hands, You really feel how easy things really are. By touching I can get the latest news in 5 seconds, or a song, or a location. Now you can even create folders. They're just making it even better and better. And ofc there's other cellphones that are similar but I like the iPhone most since it fits me the most and easiest phone and best phone i've ever had so far.

Just going to keep it short and simple since people don't like to read WALLS OF TEXT.

1) I've had an iPod Touch for a few a couple of years now.

2) The best thing about iPrides is jailbreaking them.

3) Open Source > Apple's "protection"

4) Anything Apple makes has extreeeme compatibility issues (Macs, iPads, iPhones, iPods) mainly because they have the want to control everything, which limits their true potential which is the end user. Now if you're just a casual techjunky or you don't have any common sense on the internet then Apple is the right company for you...but if you like to explore then either Jailbreak that shit or go Google :).

5) Sorry for point 4 being so long. :wub:

I am soon getting the HTC Evo. I heard HTC is better than iPhone.

FUNNY xD \/

iphone-41.jpg

Indeed, Apple Got richer than microsoft a couple of weeks ago. And apple is just growing and growing. Growing fast.

Apple didn't get richer, but their stocks are worth more.

Well thats a factor in why it sucks now isn't it, its expensive as fuck and there's better alternatives.
i see, i went to the store 2 days ago was gonna order it. There were over 400 people infront of me in the list. hmm I WONDER WHY PEOPLE BUYS THE FUCKING IPHONE AND NOT SOME CRAPPY ANDROID XPERIA X100 X923 X59324 OR WHAT EVER.

hmm I WONDER WHY PEOPLE BUYS THE FUCKING IPHONE.
So in summary, you've been told numerous arguments against buying the iPhone. Numerous news sources report that a design flaw on the latest model makes holding it in your hand lose signal.

Indeed, it's really disturbing that so many people still want such a device.

Related video.

My opinon is this sucks, cuz i saw video on youtube that they release it from the hand whenhe did it twice it turned off and he getted angry so bad quallity if you drop it on the ground :/

Back