• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Is that is something i must be afraid of?

Maxwel1

Legend Of Everything
Reaction score
I donno what's wrong with the tfs 0.3 guild system whenever i create guild then when i go to the guild chat and type !cleanmotd or !setmotd or !disband anything concerning leader of the guild command and i am sure i am the leader and tried that with diffrent char but with one account is my god account but don think this is the problem that i am creating with group 6 account a guild and wanna change the motd. anyway i won't go far away now i donno what to do why those commands don work and say "only the leader of the guild can do that action" although i am the leader??????? oh yea i remembered also when i do one of those commands and when i relog i press on myself i read u are member but when i create it and b4 logging and b4 using those leader commands i am leader. also when i checked the guild the owner-id is my id and the server changed the position to member how and still the id is correct so how?!!

Also why the premium days don't end when i went to the database players i found the premend value "0" and also under written "not in use by the server" is that the problem that make the premmy days don end? and how to fix it?

i wish those 2 problems aren't hard to be fixed :S

Any idea please answer me u can't leave that horrible bug spread between tfs 0.3 users

Thanks alot. really appreciated for all who will help me or who won't

Shall i changed to 0.2 better?

Yours: The Lion

If you don't like (de)bugs, altough they are not as often in TFS 0.3 as before, just switch back to TFS 0.2 Patch 23 ;)

Oh, and you'll lose all players from database. I'm not sure if it's possible to revert the database to be compatible with TFS 0.2 again.

Back