• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

It is good what I did?

Kramer infernal

I work alone =/
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm Kramer Infernal, as an experienced GM I want to ask if what I did today with 2 high levels was ok... I think it was not ok, but lets you decide this.

Player A = Me
Player B = PK
Player C = Top 2
Player D = Top 3
Player E = Slave of Top 3

Player A was training his magic level, when he got a call of his friend, killed by player B, player A go and then kill player B, he ran... as fast as he could, he got fished by Player B and Player C, then it started the battle, Player A could run out... The pz was gone, Player A returned to DP, then Player B was in shop and player C logged out, then entered Player D, Player A killed Player B again on shops, then wait alone, and, when he went to the temple, Player D logged out and then Player C started to insult him, I, in char, can ban, I ban him for the statements, on final warning (30 days), Player E logged in and then started to tell me why and things...

Player A said he was sharing account, but I did not ban him because I though it could be a second chance, he started to spam me, and did not answer my question of "you share? yes or not.?" I ban him by spamming 7 days.

That was ok? Or maybe I loose my head in the discussion?

I think it wasn't OK to give him 30 days of ban, but as it was his final warning he should have watched out with doing illegal things. So both were right in one way.

Yea well, btw, he started to insult me because he though I crash him on tarantulas. Because, in order to scape, I passed through tarantulas, ancient scarabs, and those things, he randomly crashed (I even don't know why) and he got killed, then he blame me for killing him on tarantulas :S

Back