• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Zanera 7.70 - Snapshot of a Real Tibia Server (reset every 24h)

Take your time. I can't play while I recover from a wrist fracture. Happy to see it online in any state.

Nice progress with the server man! I've been following you since day 1! Keep the good work up

Aiming on screen all the time is a great way to practice aim and the battle list eats up a lot of resources. Guessing that might have something to do with it.
i used to play on those versions and now i work in server with that protocol the battle windows didn't consume any resources at all dude(talking about old versions)....
but ye should be a good method to practice

I logged in to test and its really cipsoft files 100% working. Looking forward a lot your pvp-enforced server, like inferna ;) You must be agood informatic to make all this work

I logged in to test and its really cipsoft files 100% working. Looking forward a lot your pvp-enforced server, like inferna ;) You must be agood informatic to make all this work
indeed not here aare tons of tutorial about running cipsoft real files
regards

^
Seems that the login server had crashed (+ the game server automatic restart failed).
Everything is going to be pretty volatile/unstable for a while due to bad QM and database design bundled with the server release.

Going to change the map back to normal due to some weird entries in the error log that seem to have caused the restart to fail, and the login and game server has been restarted, so it should be working now.

What is up with the exhausted system on runes??

sorry i didnt read first site of the topic...

it is 50 percent of exhausted

Last edited:
i like realots but there is none to play with and people nowadays dont know what do they want from ots
nc :/

Yeah, there were relatively many people for a few weeks (average 5 players at all time or so), but it's been pretty dead for a couple of months or so.
You'll have to bring your own friends for now.

Hopefully the main server with new accounts, no daily resets, etc, will be ready to run in a month or two.

Yeah, there were relatively many people for a few weeks (average 5 players at all time or so), but it's been pretty dead for a couple of months or so.
You'll have to bring your own friends for now.

Hopefully the main server with new accounts, no daily resets, etc, will be ready to run in a month or two.
I can't log in, character list loads, once I select my character I get the error "Accountnumber or password is not correct."

Looks like the game server failed to restart again. No unusual errors, not sure what happened, but I bet it's still related to the QM and db design as it's caused many problems in the past.
Game server is up again and logging in should work again as well (did for me).

I would like to try it with some friends, are there any higher leveled accounts than 150?
Also is there a way to login as GM, since I couldn't find a GM Acc on the first few pages :p

The account list is sorted by highest level, so the highest levels will be shown on the top of the list here.
GMs can be found here :)

Error!! Don't work
I can't log in, character list loads, once I select my character I get the error "Accountnumber or password is not correct."

Back