• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

item.otb 7.1

mollyskull007

Reaction score
Hi! everyone i never posted here before but i'm watching post all the time, i got this kinda stupid "problem" or should i say i want to knew how item.otb is created, what it is and how to make one, to lazy for using reverse programming and i don't really have that much time to study it, so i was working on Tibia 7.10 server it is not "TFS, HoT,..." or any other out there, i made it by myself in c++ (don't ask me how much time did it take.... working for years on it), reason was (except for fun, to learn more about c++ and hobby) that all of this servers out there now (in my opinion) are bad no offense (like dude who tf made that i guess it was good for old times, anyway it took also a lot of time to make them, good job!), yea they all are bugged and messed up, the codes are scattered all around, there are so many broken and not finished cods, cods that are useless its just bad... i try to fix some of them but it would take much more time to fix them then make them from scratch so... i made(or should i say almost finish) one by myself, it is 7.10 Tibia server witch is fully function has all systems from 7.10 like party, houses, npcs, quests, spells, yes i made protocol 7.10 it works, multi floors(all server that i found was only one floor, except one witch has multi floors but it was bugged) and world map... yeaaa the world map (7.10 servers i found has/use .xml map witch is only one floor(you make it by entering each title x,y cord and id, and also only one server witch has multi floors use .xml2 the same as .xml but has z for floors) so i am making(want to make) map in .otbm for 7.10 server NOT CUSTOM server(i can make my own map editor but first i want try to made it into .otbm for later easier use), i have all items and stuffs "ids" from SERVER 7.10 and from CLIENT 7.10, i found one item editor witch can open 7.10 .spr, .dat, .pic... and have option to compile them into .otb but it does no work for 7.10 version(don't have sorce-code to fix it) its called "Blackdemons TibiaEditor" it is really old alpha program(use it at own risk), so if anyone knows and wants to share their knowledge with me of how this .otb for items works, what it is and how to make one(didn't get to RME editor to mess with his sorce but i will), i would really appreciate it (also when i finish and if i finish this server(since i work on it when i'm in mood for it and have spare time) i will share with you all my server/server-sorce), Thanks <3

Back