• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Itz Xed (Shaun) dead by 100lvl ED.

ey harry the pig stfu you might be so called ruleing the server cuz you got a "team" but there is alot of things
1. jay can only kill me with 5-6 ppl + never killed me with 2-3 ppl
2. took me and Legendary Foxinho to solo jay so thats tell me you guys are wank
3. he killed me yesterday because i was bs from killing him that much
4. alex begged me to join him we didnt ask to join that guild
5. chris is a shit cunt he chats shit about me and even when jay left he was saying shit about him
6. if we attack "sneak" any of you guys you only ever come when ur 10ppl like ur scared to come 3 vs 3 or something
7. when you fight against a real commander suck as (lapa,jordi,calar) then i will respect you so until then stfu and sit with ur shitty team thinking you rule a dead server :p

your sincerely

S.k.jones

ey harry the pig stfu you might be so called ruleing the server cuz you got a "team" but there is alot of things
5. chris is a shit cunt he chats shit about me and even when jay left he was saying shit about him
6. if we attack "sneak" any of you guys you only ever come when ur 10ppl like ur scared to come 3 vs 3 or something
7. when you fight against a real commander suck as (lapa,jordi,calar) then i will respect you so until then stfu and sit with ur shitty team thinking you rule a dead server :p

your sincerely

S.k.jones
can someone kill u, with ur 300 mage with 5 - 6 people? HOW?

u cant just put on a ring when they stop atk and off it after their ue combo and pot urself up again? thats basically all u need to do in fucking shadowcores man ur such a loser .. that ur still even playing shadowcores makes me wonder how bad u lost it

All of you suck dick, when I played here my team raped you all everytime you attacked us and even when u didn't we raped you.(Lamborghini spyder A.k.a Jay's team). The sheepie should know who iam, bezieh aswell.. venore trap house? <.< To sad we quit here and don't play here so you can have some breathingroom BB wont reply. cry on forums then claim that you have the best social life .. lol

your sincerely

S.k.jones
Real comanders //??
did i read right XD?

well in my eye's jordi, lapa are good commanders but you have your own opinion so
tbh, we have done warmode against lapa and i think jordi also :D we won against both and lost against both. but still it doesnt change the fact youre a nobody, i actually heard about you the first time a month ago? and trust me the things i heard werent nice

haha its game doesnt evolve around my life like you sad people 'DF
you say that yet you waste your time to set up 5 mcs with 5 bots to run after my botting noobbchar (and prolly some other peoples too) and few times like that lol cause you were butthurt that some other people dont like you and that you have no friends xD
also making 7 point list with long elaborations why you are a bitch GG keep it up :D
damn this shit is so funny

haha i got no friends GRATZ i have a small team here just proves i dont need a big team like jay's team (war) killed jay with 2 guys and a couple of them else so just proves you guys only fight when you are 10+ ppl wont fight 5 vs 5 etc... go get recked also nice warmode last night 40-16 gratz fucknig noobs

The fun fact Shaun is that you eventually just end up scamming your teammates thus the reason why you're forever alone. Then of course that you're a complete prick but let's not go in too much on that shall we?

say as you wish really havent scammed anyone snaskiit said i scammed him when he made the first move stealing 400k on antica from me so i took 10kk from his account and im not alone you think i am but im not ;P you guys all just chat shit about eachother all the time so thats why you team will never be successful you all argue, call eachothers noobs when really most of your eks cant push only ek that can push is jay so gl and just hope i dont find out when u next warmode ;P

say as you wish really havent scammed anyone snaskiit said i scammed him when he made the first move stealing 400k on antica from me so i took 10kk from his account and im not alone you think i am but im not ;P you guys all just chat shit about eachother all the time so thats why you team will never be successful you all argue, call eachothers noobs when really most of your eks cant push only ek that can push is jay so gl and just hope i dont find out when u next warmode ;P
warmode fuck up? mmm souds funny ;P

Shaun you mad bro? Why not go shout at your Mum again because it's dinner time?

You talk a lot of shit for somebody with no team who has apparently retired.

hahaha dude why do i need team to fuck you guys, when me and nil come for one of you 2 vs 1 you all run like fuck and call ur team ahaha such faggots thats why i dont need team if you run from 2 guys and also like i said i was gonna retire but i start a new job next week so until then ill keep killing u retards

911c579e297add978d1291394e5fed9f.jpg

Shaun's new job?

Back