• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Itz Xed (Shaun) dead by 100lvl ED.

Sup guys, i know that most of you aren't kids. I know you chris, me and you speaked last time and i don't have anythink against you and you same to me, but you guys must reset ur brains and stop talking aloooooooooooot of shit here on forum. this is just a game where you can't judge anyone rly, i'm probably the younger on this conversation but gajs, stop acting like this, just chase on game but why talk so much shit here mates?

Last edited:
Everytime i dont play for a long time there is some new guy acting like the hes playing for Tibia esports pvp tournament..

reminds me of cute bezieh

do i really need to login :cool:

haha dude shut up really i love to be hated because give me more chance to proce you wrong :p

When the Tibia OT community was still worth something

h....ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivlI-FTHl8s&list=PLdbBPjmFR2uxaMPj0tCWZtqmVgvc4FFIA&index=23

(click on the link to go to the playlist)

57 videos maybe you will learn something ;) 2009-2011 after this time 80% of most of the ot players went to rl tibia antica or quitted for good 20% remained and went to shadow a year later.

Last edited:
38QToxg.jpg

haha danek i dont need a gf your looks like fatima the ugly bitch like she has been slapped everytime she wakes up

Well if you look like you sound, you must be fugly as hell. Your looks won't matter anyway, cuz your autism will prevent girls from going with you. You are the definition of a retard.

EVERYBODY WHO KILLS ITZ XED GETS 1KK from me --> send me pic :D

Back