• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ jastah

Berylia

Reaction score
you are just noob or what i kill you solo and i take 11 lvl u are without bless then i look on your bp and there was 20cc u dont know how to buy bless?

btw:thx

you are just noob or what i kill you solo and i take 11 lvl u are without bless then i look on your bp and there was 20cc u dont know how to buy bless?

btw:thx
I killed you without bless once, remember? and im pretty sure you had the money, Its just so noobish to make a thread about that...

I killed you without bless once, remember? and im pretty sure you had the money, Its just so noobish to make a thread about that...

ok sorry dont kill me plx men i pay

and btw i kill him solo u dont kill me solo so go to hell

solo is when 2 ppl fight and 1 win not when u go to ue someone who has loads of lags and dont expect u to atk him since u was in our side but well keep getting excited lets imagine u solod him

LOL, gz killing me with tons of lag's and kick finally, But HEY its funny see how the ppl get excited when kill ppl buged/kicked.

GZ once again noob.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MADE MY DAY LOL.

Btw from now on i will kick you fucking ass from here ;D just will play to feel how u are lossing levels like a noob or w8 PZ PLX?

LOL, gz killing me with tons of lag's and kick finally, But HEY its funny see how the ppl get excited when kill ppl buged/kicked.

GZ once again noob.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MADE MY DAY LOL.

Btw from now on i will kick you fucking ass from here ;D just will play to feel how u are lossing levels like a noob or w8 PZ PLX?

we will see when i unnban btw why all say when die i got lag i got freez i got kick lolol

we will see when i unnban btw why all say when die i got lag i got freez i got kick lolol

If theres no lag/freeze/kicks involved you can't solo someone of that level, use some common sense please.

Back