• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Just 2 little problems.

Lantos

Reaction score
Hello everyone^ As i'm not experienced enough in creating Open Tibia Servers, and also on that forum, I'll ask you for help.

Firstly I would like to find out how to make character unsaveable. Ex. I've got 50 level, and I faced the death. I'd like it, that when I log in again, it's again 50 level with the same equipment. I hope you know what I mean >.< I've searched almost all threads about that system, but found nothing.

And Secondly I'm wondering about "loging in system" which is based on loging in, in every city. You've got for example 10 temples, and I would like to make my character log once here, and once there. 10 temple positions, which can automaticaly change themselves.

Well I've be really thankful if someone could help me ;) ++

Firstly I would like to find out how to make character unsaveable. Ex. I've got 50 level, and I faced the death. I'd like it, that when I log in again, it's again 50 level with the same equipment. I hope you know what I mean >.< I've searched almost all threads about that system, but found nothing.

I dont think thats possible.

Heh, it's possible. Its used on every war server/pvp-enfo server^ But I couldn't find a script anywhere, so i'm asking to you.

To not save.. :
Code:
UPDATE players SET save = 0 WHERE group_id = 1;

Randomize temples on login..
Lua:
local temple = {
	{x=,y=,z=},
	{x=,z=,z=},
	{x=,z=,z=},
	{x=,z=,z=},
	{x=,y=,z=}
}

local condition = createConditionObject(CONDITION_INFIGHT)
setConditionParam(condition, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, 3000)

function onLogin(cid)
	doAddCondition(cid, condition)
	doTeleportThing(cid, temple[math.random(getWorldCreatures(0) >= 50 and #temple or 1)])
	return true
end

/search.php is best. <,<

Ekhm man, next problem. As i'm moving the script to the creaturescripts, I don't know how to make it working.
Ive got.
<event type="login" name="templelogin" event="script" value="temples.lua"/>

not working properly. what's wrong?

Back