• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just a little something I've been working on...

@Flatlander where are u dude!! I want this!!

I am bug-fixing a lot of things, (New Inventory System, and New Lighting System caused a bunch of unforseen issues)

It will be a little while before I am able to release my server. But when I do, I promise it will be like nothing you've ever played on OTLand.

I am bug-fixing a lot of things, (New Inventory System, and New Lighting System caused a bunch of unforseen issues)

It will be a little while before I am able to release my server. But when I do, I promise it will be like nothing you've ever played on OTLand.
A little while??? Come on Flatlander, we all know it's going to be years. :(

They keep asking, who was he? And everybody just answered... He was the Flat... The FlatLander, of course.

Over 5 years on this server, and it's all just the base Mechanics and Systems.

Once I get everything done I'll have to start pumping out content.

Anyone.. if you find a jaw.. well its mine. I dropped it by accident.

This is a game changer for Tibia/2d game. What are you using to block the light from going throught objects? The block missile attribute or?

Anyone.. if you find a jaw.. well its mine. I dropped it by accident.

This is a game changer for Tibia/2d game. What are you using to block the light from going throught objects? The block missile attribute or?

I just use isSightClear to determine if a light can reach an area.

I suppose that if someone is in battle with another player and they play hide in the fog of war they will lose the objective, so you will have to aim it again to attack, this is how all games that use fog of war work, this it would be a drastic change for the current PVP mechanics of Tibia

I like it anyway and it would be interesting to see something like this in the future.

The viewable tiles could be shared with other members of the team.

This is how it could be achieved:
  • iterate over all team units that reveal map
  • get positions from their view range
  • if multiple characters cover the same spot, register multiple characters potentially seeing the position
  • for every tile found, check if either units that have it within their view range can see it
  • display the uncovered area for every member accordingly

If the client also had special minimap that would allow you to peek the clicked area, you could build a moba game with it.

Absolute sick ideas which could literally make any generic server into a sick unique server with just this 1 mod.

Back