• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just a stylish/simple/clean design of new Illyrium theme.

Demon Eldorath

Memento Mori
Reaction score
illyriumfalcon.png

Looks great aswell if you're into clean desktops. Make it centered and it'll look peachy.

Almost look like something that you would find on a beer :p
It's nice :)

I don't like the chosen theme for a otserv, would be better to have other colors.

For me this looks like a falconry club. ;s

I don't like the chosen theme for a otserv, would be better to have other colors.

For me this looks like a falconry club. ;s
Well, I made it for my own desktop.
And I like stylish&clean desktops so.

if it were to a site etc It'd be another way of presenting it.
Just the Logo and name presented in a decent way.

I like it :)

But how is illyrium coming along are there any teasers being made soon? :(

I like it :)

But how is illyrium coming along are there any teasers being made soon? :(

We''ve just set a Illyrium-Base theme for the release (which isn't anytime soon anyhow)so we're able to get further on.
Tho we wont add that much teasers anymore since we've experienced LOADS of mapthiefing from our maps past year.

Paxton's Florensia had least 3 screenshots of her/his Teaser which was an idealic copy from Illyrium just a poor edited exterior.

So don't expect a floor of Teasers - we'll release a few, but highest quality. =) Just wanna settle a solid and awsome story before teasers being made.

Back