• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just for the record...

golem

Reaction score
I did not ban exarion for the screenshot that you guys saw. I banned him for cavebotting. Unfortunately, I personally believe that he was hacked and that this was all set up from the beginning. I am going to look into this matter further... I think some other people are going to be banned once I speak with red. My already limited powers were taken advantage of and I do not take that lightly.

ye i was hacked too and someone botted my acc bro... does this mean im unbanned too?

Yeah, I posted a screenshot from our database showing you that Exarion was hacked.

Red

I loged into riddles account with out him knowing and yet he gets punised? I think if you give us 1 more chance that wont happen again

its only a week, who cares lol

one week?!?! thats like 7 days WITH NO NIGHTMARES WHAT WILL I DO :mad:

lol and im not mad that i got banned btw, im just mad at the fact that becuz laga logged on my acc without knowledge i get banned (form of hack even tho hes my cuzin) and oh exarion gives his to shimmie but its ok, hes and rl of red i understand that BUT hes not an rl of gm justice now is he? lol just saying, i smell sumthing fishy, kinda like whats inbetween lagas legs if you know im getting at!

and oh exarion gives his to shimmie but its ok, hes and rl of red i understand that BUT hes not an rl of gm justice now is he?

Exarion doesn't exist anymore.

Red

Back