• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Keeping Server online:/

Samaster

Raptorserver.ddns.net
Reaction score
Hey guys, when im out sometimes my router goes down and my server goes offline. Is there a script/program or whatever that will automatically attempt to reconnect the server so it stays online?:)

by using a restarter you will start the server when it is offline but the problem is when the router goes down or restart your ipv4 or ip adress change so you need to go into config...

by using a restarter you will start the server when it is offline but the problem is when the router goes down or restart your ipv4 or ip adress change so you need to go into config...

I have done all the ip stuff, but the restarter script wont work, also i have seen your posts in another thread and im doing everything you say and it doesnt work:

Script im using:

@echo off
cls
echo ---------------------------
echo :: Sharp # Team Easy Server RESTARTER ::
echo :: Running ots ::
echo :: By Dj Ashba & zygzagZ
echo ---------------------------
TheForgottenServer.exe > restarter.log
:start
cls
echo -------------------------------