• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't log in.. "No connection was made because the target machine refused it."

LOL site offline '-'
Have cipsoft client for play? Otclient bugged here '-'

So annoying, I get a slight lag and the next thing I know I'm dead and lost my 8 rupees...plus a lot of gold.

Wow...
I add atribute to dexterity, after this i can't use bow or crossbow. I can wear it but it is not shooting. I died and lost thinks.
... What is problem with this...

I made my character and just finished downloading the client.. looks like it will work.

Wow seriously. I died, so made a new character. Now i can't login on the server anymore! Slow connection or something?

Holy crap!!! :) KA again time to try tibia again.

I left for an hour to eat and I thought it would be fine when I came back. Ive never been so wrong.

Known bugs:

Attribute system is pretty buggy

me and a lot of people now cannot attack. When we click attack nothing happens.

Im going to map and hopefully when i return this is fixed.

regards

p.s. it mostlikely is luck, dex or endurance.. as those are the 3 skills people have mentioned to me that have bugged them.

To those talking about dying dew to lag, push alt + f8, if the little dot is not red, then please shut up, I can only ever have red connection, (I get it on RL too) so don't bitch about lag if its not that heavy, you're just not use to it :3 If I played it would feel normal to me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back