• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Last time I say

Liran

Reaction score
Either u change paralyze and diagonal step or I can assure you that me and my at least 25 people will quit the OT.

Battles are impossible to get more than 2 frags on while all ur enemeis just dashing with paralyze remover and stupid diagonal step, The UE power is overpowered as fuck aswell but thats later, seriously tired of waiting for it its simple as hell to do that so you either do that or bye.

edit; by posting it, I mean that I am waiting for GM comment about the issue if you're about to change it or not, so let me know asap.

tired of flamers? hes not flaming,hes talking about whats going on in the server right now,and hes right...dont know what gms are doing really

No flame, just facts you claim to be serious ot? then proove it.

Either u change paralyze and diagonal step or I can assure you that me and my at least 25 people will quit the OT.

Battles are impossible to get more than 2 frags on while all ur enemeis just dashing with paralyze remover and stupid diagonal step, The UE power is overpowered as fuck aswell but thats later, seriously tired of waiting for it its simple as hell to do that so you either do that or bye.

edit; by posting it, I mean that I am waiting for GM comment about the issue if you're about to change it or not, so let me know asap.

Signed:ninja:

Signed

Agrred100%

You must change paralyze system like real tibia.. the pvp system sucks u can wath movies how 200 mages runnig around us getting paralyze and get out of the screen ue and back~
fix it or else the actions here gonna be boring in ob it seems like war ot or something like that..

krille is right xd

Pvp doesn't even exist here, if you call bashing the dash and ue hotkey from time to time pvp then you people should learn what real pvp is.

Back