• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Both skillsets were fake
Piltover Peacemaker: Caitlyn revs up her rifle for 1 second to unleash a penetrating shot which deals physical damage (deals less damage to subsequent targets).

Yordle Snap Trap: Caitlyn sets a trap to reveal sneaky yordles. When sprung, the trap immobilizes the champion and deals magic damage over 1.5 seconds.

90 Caliber Net: Caitlyn fires a heavy net to slow her target. The recoil knocks Caitlyn back.

Ace in the Hole (Ultimate): Caitlyn takes time to line up the perfect shot, dealing massive damage to a single target at a huge range. Enemy champions can intercept the bullet for their ally.

Headshot (Passive): Every 8 attacks (attacks while in brush count as 2), Caitlyn will fire a headshot, dealing either 150% damage to a champion or 250% damage to a minion.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Why am im unable to login? it the clock just continues going but nothing happens, you know, the login screen

Its fixed already.

Caitlyn ultimate had ap ratio early, but they changed it to ad :)

Last edited:
Champ rotation week 26..

Fiddlesticks Mage
Katarina Melee DPS
Morgana Support (again?)
Ryze Mage
Sivir Ranged DPS (again?)
Taric Support
Gragas Tank
Shen Tank
Kog'Maw Ranged DPS
Xin Zhao Melee DPS

Last edited:
Champ rotation week 26..

Fiddlesticks Mage
Katarina Melee DPS
Morgana Support (again?)
Ryze Mage
Sivir Ranged DPS (again?)
Taric Support
Gragas Tank
Shen Tank
Kog'Maw Ranged DPS
Xin Zhao Melee DPS

Fiddlesticks -1
Katarina -1
Morgana +1
Ryze +1
Sivir -1
Taric +1
Gragas -1
Shen -1
Kog'Maw +1
Xin Zhao +1

wow and I thought Those Champions I had they where going to be forever
Anyways, I bought Tryndamere and hes super good a Close Combat.

Tryndamere + Ashe = Perfect.

Read their stories, their meant to be ;]

shuttap.
ashe is hawt.

& yeah shen is pretty good if you know how to play him...
i always get 15+ kills, 5+/- deaths, 2? assists, lol. He's not too bad..

Jax is super good only thing that I always get owned Againts Miss Fortune

bleh i thought ur signature was in the post above.. lols >.<
Anyways.. Why u get owned is because u buy total wrong items, Berserker greaves and phantom dancer, manamune and madreds are very very bad item choices for jax.

bleh i thought ur signature was in the post above.. lols >.<
Anyways.. Why u get owned is because u buy total wrong items, Berserker greaves and phantom dancer, manamune and madreds are very very bad item choices for jax.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Im new, IDK which items are good for Jax yet, but great items from him it might be Counter Attacks and Anti Dodge/Speed attack items.

Back