• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

He has referral links for this forum in his first post.

I know he does, hes using Otland members to add as his "friends" to get rewards. He should be asked by a moderator to change it so it says if you sign up using those two links you will assist him ingame giving him ip boosts and future rewards.

@ new champ, shes pretty OP and i loved laning with her playing as renekton :p

I know he does, hes using Otland members to add as his "friends" to get rewards. He should be asked by a moderator to change it so it says if you sign up using those two links you will assist him ingame giving him ip boosts and future rewards.

@ new champ, shes pretty OP and i loved laning with her playing as renekton :p

talked with mod and they said i can have it in sig etc :p but i dont think i get 130 referalls from otlandb lol

they just keep comming luls
KV04IWxra2.png

Wtf dude! tell us how u get em damit

Nevalopo has a real friend working there for sure.
Cake changed his ingame name, that's not possible. So, how did he do it? Hey change it, you're my real friend or something like that.
Nevalopo has a real friend or something like that working there or smth like that, maybe that affects.
I dont know if they have a real friend or something working there but 131 wins IP boost is pff... Cake changed his name ingame to another one. How? No1 knows.

Nevalopo has a real friend working there for sure.
Cake changed his ingame name, that's not possible. So, how did he do it? Hey change it, you're my real friend or something like that.
Nevalopo has a real friend or something like that working there or smth like that, maybe that affects.
I dont know if they have a real friend or something working there but 131 wins IP boost is pff... Cake changed his name ingame to another one. How? No1 knows.

lol nice theory but no :p

edit: only 123 wins left :S

Wtf dude! tell us how u get em damit

He has the two links to US and EU creating account links on first post as a refferal for a friend. basically if you used that and got lv 5 your just another 4 win ip and bonus rewards for nevalopo.

Its like me providing you with a link to tibia and you don't know it but you will become a "friended" and then you buy premium time and i win free premmy cause i "invited" you to play yet i never told you "if you use this link i will get rewards for things you purchase".

Something like that in real life, and not on the internet is illegal.

This is the internet and the regulations over the internet for forums etc are very very low even though the USA wants to regulate internet usage, but sorry we arent Egypt when the people misbehave we take away the internet for everybody.

Edit:

I attempted to try a Smurf account, i got lv 5 in 1h and 13 minutes.

Fairly easy for me lol. Tutorial games are auto 100+ IP and i finish them faster than an IP farm. (which is like 20 minutes now cuz of advanced AI bots)

Played 3 normal games too as renekton, all over within 20 min. Very easy to make these "smurfs" but very boring lol. Thought id make a comment about renekton. Hes got great damage output with his W and all of his spells except for alt apply on hit affects (i do believe) so get a dorans shield, save up for 1000 gold, port back get boots get into game again save gold up get some life steal then stack damage and you will be AMAZED at your damage output.. I had 2 bloodthirster, sword of occult, IE, phantom dancer, boots of lucidity and i was 1 hitting the enimies carry with W when i had 50 fury.

Last edited:
Thats not right. I've invited 37 users and they are level 11, 30, 30, 10, 9, 7 so on... I didnt recieve IP boosts or shits. -.-!

Did you go to "My Account" "Refer A Friend" and copy/paste that link?

(all done on leagueoflegends.com btw)

xTbTzEK5sc.png

HNemeWcEGQ.png

Bought mejais in the end of the game, got 20 stacks in notime! my ulti hitted 1150 in the last minutes, 24 cd all the way

I lol.. Here are some funny theorys on otland ^^ 1 says im friend of admin and gets them that way another says i get them through referrals. (i got maybe 5 referrals i think) i doubt referrals give 200 ip-per-win boosts ^^ no1 knows ma uber secret

Rlly...

Email Registration Datesort icon Summoner Name Level
[email protected] 10/09/10 Ypmax 1
[email protected] 10/31/10 Nando 784 1
[email protected] 11/01/10
[email protected] 11/01/10 Zeldax 5
[email protected] 11/01/10 Cucharon 6
[email protected] 11/01/10 hivegu 25
[email protected] 11/02/10 last layon 30
[email protected] 11/02/10 EdwardHl 12

And so on (40 invs now)......

The secret is: Nevalopo has a rl friend working there, he uses some kind of hack, he bought their product, he exploited the paypal service... He took Alienware services or some other free giveaways -.-

Lol you're right... He just did that. A lot of users registred on his signature pic and then now he redeemed. Hmm haha! ;)

Reward Description
Recruiter Forum Icon

Get an icon on the forum under your username.
4-Win IP Boost (8) (8*4= 32, nevalopo did that but with some more users, he forgot to redeem and redeemed after 9 months, 10 months, you know...)
Click to Redeem

Increases Influence Points gained to 200%.

hut.png

Sorry, not secret. rofl.

Last edited:
Lol you're right... He just did that. A lot of users registred on his signature pic and then now he redeemed. Hmm haha! ;)

Reward Description
Recruiter Forum Icon

Get an icon on the forum under your username.
4-Win IP Boost (8) (8*4= 32, nevalopo did that but with some more users, he forgot to redeem and redeemed after 9 months, 10 months, you know...)
Click to Redeem

Increases Influence Points gained to 200%.

hut.png

Sorry, not secret. rofl.

Im on that screenie :D

Back