• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Look at me, not caring about a shaco that nukes enimies when they leave a team fight and require KS powers mid game.

Look at me, getting penta kill with soraka.

Lol, my point was getting cheap kills doesn't mean your "pro".

H/E i have seen pentakills with soraka, she is actually a decent mage with the Q ability. In a team fight spam the shit outa it eventually it will be doing 500 dmg a hit and have cd of like 1 second... if you go a semi-tank soraka you will spam your Q in a team fight without dying (unless your focused by everybody) and your attacks will do just more and more damage, plus a void staff and abyssal sceptre = Like... no MR for your enimies.

Pwned ^^ enemy surrendered
pwnedhard.png

Thanks

just played a ranked game, they are really cool but i lost my first one :/ someone left in mid game and after 5 min he came back, they destroyed 2 of our turrets meanwhile.. but they are cool :D

EDIT:

My first win in ranked games

jsjqA0ddwy.png

Last edited:
@Lolaye that Jax is building crit damage? Double U Te Eff plx.

Ninja Tabi, Hextech, Abaddon, Rylias, Divine Sword, Madreds.

thats all u need to demolish with jax >_>. Guinsoo's AP/attack thing doesnt help much adds on less than 100 health in a fight lol. and u needa continue attacking to get speed but jax is best played as an AP nuke.

Btw a little unkown bug with jax is if there is a wall inbetween you and target and you use leap on them with empower (you must be able to see them) sometimes you wont jump towards them but you will still attack them from where your standing lol.

@Lolaye that Jax is building crit damage? Double U Te Eff plx.

Ninja Tabi, Hextech, Abaddon, Rylias, Divine Sword, Madreds.

thats all u need to demolish with jax >_>. Guinsoo's AP/attack thing doesnt help much adds on less than 100 health in a fight lol. and u needa continue attacking to get speed but jax is best played as an AP nuke.

Btw a little unkown bug with jax is if there is a wall inbetween you and target and you use leap on them with empower (you must be able to see them) sometimes you wont jump towards them but you will still attack them from where your standing lol.

look my sig, jax can pwn with newb items

lol phantom dancers isnt as good anymore because it lost dodge chance :p. Btw its not a bad build if playing in team fights or 3v3s

Im looking for 2 players to play 3 vs 3 ranked games.
Gonna try 3 vs 3 because 5 vs 5 is dead for me (ELO Hell).

Interested? add me ingame please.
Xampy.

It wont be now...

Hey guys i wanna start a 5vs5 Otland members.

Well im gonna need 9 people to join, its gonna be on EU server ( i know that you guys tried this before but ill give it another try :D) You have to be lvl 25-30 & has good experience ingame.

1.Sife1337 (life4me)
2.Norse (norse123)
3.Lolafia (Darkflame)

1.Lolaye (Lolaye)
2.Xampy (Valentino)
3.marklarer (Big ray)

So its gonna be 5vs5 so its 2 different teams :) im gonna be in the A-team & you choose between A-B team ! :D jooiiin its going to be fun :D

PLEASE dont forget to write what team + ingame name!

Last edited:
Hey guys i wanna start a 5vs5 Otland members.

Well im gonna need 9 people to join, its gonna be on EU server ( i know that you guys tried this before but ill give it another try :D) You have to be lvl 25-30 & has good experience ingame.

1.Sife1337 (life4me)

So its gonna be 5vs5 so its 2 different teams :) im gonna be in the A-team & you choose between A-B team ! :D jooiiin its going to be fun :D

im choosing C

@UP

o_O then your out =)!

Hehe":"" EDIT:: won 6 ranked in a row ;D

namnls13333.jpg

Last edited:
Back