• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Yep you're there xD!

Nevalopo: You had 124 wins and now you have 227 wins left?!!!??????
I had Ip boost (8) so I used the 8. 8 referals = 32 IP boost.

Total: 7000 IP :p to buy Corki OP.

I know how nevalopo, you hacked bill gates paypal acc and now buy IP boosts !!!!

So it's a lie. ^^ No proofs = you're lying :p!
Make another account and tell me it in private then. ;)

lol is fucked up cant join a game or even check the store :eek:
same for you guys?

Maintenance - We are currently performing emergency maintenance on the EU platform to resolve login issues. This is now underway and it is estimated the servers will be back online by 00:00 GMT.

So i'v been told countless times to not buy jax because hes easy to counter and things like hes better for 3v3 etc.

I bought him, 4 strait wins so far. Yea he isnt all that great middle game but once i had about 300 AP and 250 AD and like 3k+ hp, man their team would be down in seconds. I had madreds too so every tank wouldnt last long. Solod baron easily.They had 2 inhibs down once, we had first row of towers pushed and then i scored an ace and pushed 2 towers in 1 lane + an inhib and a tower by nexus all in bout 40 seconds. The only problem i had was the Ashe, her frost shots made it harder to escape but she was the main carry and had low health so not too hard to 4 hit her.

Btw most champs are labeled as "Bruiser, Recommended, Support, Carry, Tank" There isn't many classifications for champs anymore, anybody know why they did this?

every game im the best one :d (all are lvl 30 and im 28)

nevalponoob.jpg

Its impossible on low elo to get high elo.. to many leavers & feeders srsly i lost 3 ranked in a row and 2 were feed & 1 leave.

Back