• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

yooo :D

Buggy

hehehedg.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

TrQE7vP0n4.png

Game lasted 21 minutes, thats why i got these stats :p but they are good for 21 minutes arent they?

Sure he cant like me. My acc has 773 Elo and he wont be able to up it until 2k elo or 1.8k elo atleast so... :/
Anyway good luck.

Im atm at 1434 elo:p trying to get 1500elo:) But is it this that ppl who got under 1.2k elo will get 1.2k elo at season 2? so the rank who got over 1.2k elo wont get elo to 1200, thats what ppl is saying

Well season two means it after season one so all stats reseted just like for example in football

Nevalopo like each other can do it but it will be impossible...
It's a waste of time because at the begining of the Season 2 the Elo will be reseted.

New summoner spells, new runes, new champions, new map, new game things, new items.
Woot! ^^ Summoner spells would be great to see the news.

Sigh.. Why wouldnt i be able to carry people out of elo hell? Its ridiculusly easy and wickd and hsgg does it all the time to friends. I played 5 games yesterday and i won all 5 and scored pentas and everything... Its retardedly easy.

Sigh.. Why wouldnt i be able to carry people out of elo hell? Its ridiculusly easy and wickd and hsgg does it all the time to friends. I played 5 games yesterday and i won all 5 and scored pentas and everything... Its retardedly easy.

People need something to blame on because they have low elo. Elo hell.
If they would be good enough they could carry themselves out of there easily.

Renton said "Season 1 ends 2nd May" but it's fake for sure. ^^
So we dont know :(.

Not really, Season One ends with 2 may
Source: read notes below[video=youtube;KwrPHolkkOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwrPHolkkOE[/video]
The question is, does Season Two starts with 3 May or after Dreamack. I believe it will happen after Dreamhack so in 21 June or later

Back