• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Legacy-World is hiring! (Mapper and in-game Support crew!)

neil27

Reaction score
Hello! I cannot seem to find a mapper that is dedicated to his job and can help me with the maps I need accomplished. I know I'm a new member, but this server is legit.

We are pretty much ready to launch, I just need a mapper to help me with some spawns, a town and maybe some cities? Me and a Pal are to busy with LUA, XML and Website making for the server so I am in need of a mapper.

We already have the following:

A dedicated hoster (100 mbps (Up/Down)
.com Host name (Which will hopefully bring in a better player base)
Custom Items/Monsters and a Unique Map
Client: 8.60

Our Goal:

Our goal as a team is to give the people of the world a decent server to play on. Reasons to why we are unique and why our server will be successful:

- All other servers have "areas for leveling" in Legacy-World we have a teleport area for leveling but that's only for low levels to get started

-We are planning to spread out the "higher level" monsters, So the players will have to search for the leveling spots (Hint's will be given ofcourse)

- All donation items will have benefit, but nothing to over powerful to make Donating customers "power abusers" We want the server to be fair, but to the people that pay for other items, to have a bit of an advantage but not by a lot.

- We will have staff from all different parts of the world, so that everyone can communicate and receive help whenever they need it, and their languages not stopping them from support.

As of right now:

I will be hiring a Gamekeeper(GM) and a Senior Tutor, so once the server opens, the server will have support for all the new coming players.

The applicant's must speak fluent English. If you speak more than one language, that's a definite bonus.

If you are interested in the mapping position, please contact me via comment, inbox or skype (I'll list that below)

Anyone applying for the Senior Tutor position, Gamekeeper position please comment the following bellow:

Your Name:
Skype Name: (If you do not have one, or don't feel comfortable posting it, Don't worry, It's optional!)
Tell me about yourself:
Language(s) spoken:
Applied Position:
Tutor/GM Experience:
(As in other servers, etc...^)
Questionaire:

1) Why should I select you for the position you are applying for? List the reasons why:

2) Scenario:

Let's say I make a rule stating "Using Cavebot's, Waypoints or any type of macro WHILE afk hunting is ILLEGAL"

You catch a player breaking this exact rule, I want to know what you would do in this situation, if I gave you control of the consequence. List the order of action YOU would perform, and what punishment you think is valid for this type of situation?

Thanks! Just remember their are no wrong answers! Do the best you can!

If selected, I will contact you via Skype or Pm!

Sincerely,
Headmaster Neil

Thanks for your time!

My Skype is: LegacyWorld.HdmsterNeil

Last edited:
Your Name: Elias
Skype Name: zatjin
Tell me about yourself: I am a boy from Norway. I like to play football and I sing in a metal band.
Language(s) spoken: Norwegian, English. I know a little Swedish and Spanish.
Applied Position: Gamemaster
Tutor/GM Experience: I've been Gamemaster on Demonika 8.0 and several small servers.

Didn't understand the questionaire part.
PM if you'd like to know some more.

Your Name: Elias
Skype Name: zatjin
Tell me about yourself: I am a boy from Norway. I like to play football and I sing in a metal band.
Language(s) spoken: Norwegian, English. I know a little Swedish and Spanish.
Applied Position: Gamemaster
Tutor/GM Experience: I've been Gamemaster on Demonika 8.0 and several small servers.

Didn't understand the questionaire part.
PM if you'd like to know some more.

Sorry for the confusing! I was asking, give me a solution to an "Afk botter" Like, what punishment would you pull upon them?

Back