• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

and where is biggest warrior on forum and tibialand vezirrrrrr and his squire mc kucu

and aiven bring potions to phaver on legoria.eu on dragon lords third tp from left side

hahah Lol this thread is so funny haha i laugh so much haha

no

lunar mage mlvl 120 ek skill 130 :) and you can't play shadow cuz u dont have team there :) playing with jordi and get crushed all the time yeyeye

btw why you complain about shadow and lunar who cares about your opinion

shleder is mad :D:D thread was to fun and he is taking it personally :D:D

this guy even failed in making sio list XDDDDD and uploaded it to the speedyshare XDDDDDDDDDD

take some lessons from Closet, he'll teach you some things

Fuck u :D Pisz of :D shiits :D I have :D this :D smiley :D syndrom :D and need :D visit emergancy :D brain doctor :D in rl life :D but :D tibia :D is :D first !
Reload :D warjaty :D ! Msg Lovac :D aka :D playing :D 5 Teams :D for accounts :D

kkkk marszal but no1 ask for ur opinion :) im scout and who are u ? fat altar boy

vezivs comment on vent: IM GETTING FULL ACTIVE NOW BRING EVERYONE TO VENT AND STAY ACTIVE

be ready guys soon trevor bring us supplies to edron fight

shleder is mad :D:D thread was to fun and he is taking it personally :D:D

oh, and how did you get this conclusion :D the main reason is that Veziv is stupid in a funny way, you're stupid in annoying way cuz everyone knows you suck except you :D

ok guys i make reload msg me on tyr almighty its my characvter i have email i wont be hacked anymore, lovac bought me ventrilo so we have good fights against calar this fucking mcdonald i got biceps of steel msg me tyr almighty
5 mins later: ciamkaj why did you hack me? hello can you hear me? lol vt dead they pinging

ok back to scout
guys we got 30 ppl on vent, they also have 20 ppl so lets go svar mines or cormaya rots cuz they got sick mages

When vezir hit 412 lvl on "his" paladin aka tyr almighty

kid.gif

point of this thread is to insult retards like you luis :) in vezivs style :) but you are too stupid to understand that :) because you are from portugal :) where weather is fine all the time fucking noob

lunar mage mlvl 120 ek skill 130 :) and you can't play shadow cuz u dont have team there :) playing with jordi and get crushed all the time yeyeye

btw why you complain about shadow and lunar who cares about your opinion

ahahah jordi came to lunar because i told him to come:), he was playing shadow and i was joining wars/actions :d and i told him shadow is no pvp thats a fact not somehting that a bunch of retarded orcs can or will ever change:):) lokkut aka vent paris hilton ( seeking attention all the time ?) yeah i know him :D :)

ahahah jordi came to lunar because i told him to come:), he was playing shadow and i was joining wars/actions :d and i told him shadow is no pvp thats a fact not somehting that a bunch of retarded orcs can or will ever change:):) lokkut aka vent paris hilton ( seeking attention all the time ?) yeah i know him :D :)
wow you must be a GOD when jordi came because you told him to, wow, can you teach me how to daddy?

no lunar is ot where u need pvp ahahaha dont be stupid trevor.

I give u guide how to play on lunar :
1. Buy magebot
2. Make 300 ed/ms
3. Make 110+ mlvl
4. Buy 7 bp of ssa
5. put AUTOSSA script in your magebot
6. Turn it when 1 mage target u with wand
7. Scream on vent like masterko when u got 2 sds "POT ME GAJS NO MANA"
8. Win War

Thats all

BYE

Wiczer now u acting big :) but remember when u thief my great shield :) i spam you 7 days to take it back :) and u joined vent again and everything was fine :) fuck you

ATTENTION GUYS IM GOING TO EXPLAIN TREVOR NOW:

fuck this random from jordis team acting big :) but no1 knows him << thats for real

hahaha, how's that only this trevor thinks he's smartass while he's getting insulted by everyone, even on ventrilo you didn't say a word

Back
Top Bottom