• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Level Pool

Should gm reduce levels ?

• Total voters

Lokuf

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Levels are major problems on lunar, simply gms can reduce levels according with new rates.

lvls dosnt matter if u playing good and have a good members u can easy kill every1

It much harder to kill 400 mage than 300, even with stone skins exhaust.

Stake speak english :) im crying about lvls? i dont care :) but its stupid to reduce levels make every1 - 30 and its will be okay who cares :)

^ What are u talking about yeye we got problem sometimes bcse xabor pinging every1 Last wm no1 cry about ping :) only Wille get pinged 1 x on liberty bay by xabor

Please elaborate on the idea further so that people have a chance to make a vote based on something decent. What would you want the "new rates" to be? Do you have several options?

Please elaborate on the idea further so that people have a chance to make a vote based on something decent. What would you want the "new rates" to be? Do you have several options?

I was thinking about decreasing exp f.e for 30% and mlvls for 10%. That's only a basic idea, the pool was supposed to show if people enjoy this idea and would like to have decreased exp on lunar.

Why would reducing levels do Anything to help the Ot? The Ots dead and the only reason the Levels are so high is because of how dead it is. Everyone RPGs to a point where warring isn't even thought of. Merge the Ots because at this point you cant do anything to fix it. Reduce EXP and have a smaller base of players. Good idea. *Sarcasm*

Also nice support list

d0de4aa15451dec9cd68d43e6bba2617.png

Last edited:
I really really really really really really FUCKING HATE people who don't use any critical thinking and try to implement ideas or shut ideas down. Levels are a huge problem on this server. Once people are over I would say 250 but w/e this is lunarforce so I wil say 300 then the game is ruined completely.

Veziv please stop trolling or w/e you are doing on forums there is no skill when a person is lvl 400.

I personally dont mind, if they calculate new levels for everyone but it dont help that the ml is so high without eq that they can heal like 1.6k or so with exura vita

also I play rp and i say myself that rp heal is alot more op than of that on rl tibia, the only balanced voc really is EK

^ What are u talking about yeye we got problem sometimes bcse xabor pinging every1 Last wm no1 cry about ping :) only Wille get pinged 1 x on liberty bay by xabor
you little mother fucker i never ever pinged wille i maybe would of ping you instead of wille you litle fish :* its more worth to ping you becuz you would just hit your self becuz u lose internet muhaha no heb internet? kickando from jobando? kkkkk

The solution is that you need to put another stage after level 400 the exp will be like x1 - x1.25 something like that. Thats the real solution.

Back
Top Bottom