• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team LimitlessRPG needs a team! [Unique Mapper, LUA/XML Scripter & Web Coder] JOIN!

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
LimitlessRPG needs a team of well qualified people!

After 3 weeks of being up LimitlessRPG has reached 95 players online on the third weekend and we have anywhere from 50-80 players on all the time. So I figured its time to put together a team that can help take this server to the next level. Right now I do all the work on the server myself, I map, script, design, learned to compile, and all that other stuff since I've been running OT's since I was 12 and I'm 18 now, so it's basically in my blood. So far I've added events, monsters, added a new town with new quests and much more aswell as I've started to reskin some thing on the real map to make it nicer and expand spawns. I am really looking for to having a team that can make things happen at even a quicker pace so we can continue to grow and expand. So right now LimitlessRPG is looking for,

AVAILABLE JOBS

Unique Styled Mapper
-
SLOT OPEN!-

(What I mean by unique styled is that you have your own feel for your work, its your art. That being said; YOU MUST MAP MANUALLY, this means you really only auto border some houses walls, and the common beds and stuff like that but for the most part of detailing, making paths & caves and bordering I want everything to be manual otherwise it tends to cause errors on the map and makes things look horrible.)

1 LUA/XML Scripter
-SLOT OPEN!-

(To be our LUA/XML scripter you must be pretty experienced. Its not simply just scrolling through otland to find premade scripts, I want you to know how to do stuff and possibly script our own events and actions)

1 WEB DESIGNER AND CODER
-SLOT OPEN!-

(The basics of this job would be to help me construct a new unique layout for our server, and help script new pages to add more detail to the website and give players more information and a better outlook on things. YOU MUST KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING! DONT APPLY BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO MAKE MONEY AS OUR DESIGNER DOING NOTHING, YOU WILL BE PAID ACCORDING TO THE AMOUNT OF WORK YOU'VE PUT IN.)

With that being said, I just want to let the people that are serious about what you do and have value; your time wont go to waste. I will be paying you if you are doing your job to the full extent and actually know what your doing. I would really like to have some intelligent people on the team that can help bring together a better environment for the server.

This means that the mapper will help me create new areas on the map with great detail and secrets hidden to bring a new part to tibia's story line including new intense quests and detailed spawns.

The XML/LUA scripter will help us with everything related to scripting: including balance spells out a little bit for better pvp, as well as adding new actions, monsters, and npcs to the server for a unique gameplay.

The web developer will be helping us with a new template like stated above, and adding new features/content to our website that give a new feel to people browsing.

For those that feel up to joining this project and giving it a shot, in your application please use this template:
Code:
[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=arial black][SIZE=4]Position Applying For: Mapper
Name/Nickname: Mike/Extrodus
Location or Timezone: Canada/EST
Time on per day: 5-10 hours
Knowledge of Mapping: Ive been mapping since Simone's map editor, so I know exactly what you mean about manual mapping and auto border, that wont be a problem.. below I've include 2-3 pictures of my work so you can have a look and see my style. I tend to be an rpg mapper for my serious work, so I have a lot of experience detailing to the right extent. We should easily meet eye to eye when mapping new areas.[/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=arial black][SIZE=4]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=arial black][SIZE=4]Screenshots:
1,2,3[/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=arial black][SIZE=4]

Thats just the example of a mappers application, but I hope you get the idea. Please add some detail and give examples of your experience and knowledge.

GET THOSE APPLICATIONS STARTED!

LimitlessRPG

Last edited:
Name/Nickname: ....../Doggyunb
Location or Timezone: EGYPT/.....
Time on per day: 2-3 hours
Knowledge of Scripting:
Have spent some time scripting, can make some stuff and request I may be helpful somehow, check my threads for examples.

Last edited:
Name: David
Time on per day:5-8 Hours
Knowledge of Mapping : i have mapped now 4-5 years for 2 years later i have an ot Suicide Many player around 200 Mapped by me

Doggynub, would you be able to help us make spells and vocations fairly balanced for pvp?

Kostas, please show me some samples of your work!

Havn't tried to balance vocations before not that i donno the method but i donno which best formulas to use but we can work it out.

If you understand spells and that stuff and can help us get pvp nice, its basically fine right now just the pally weapon atk for exori con and other spells is broken so they hit like 9 in pvp. We just need to fine tune it to make pvp better for them, they complain alot. Also I need to lower sorcerers ue so they arent spamming them and hitting 800-1k all the time.

Name/Nickname: ....../Mody
Location or Timezone: egypt/.....
Time on per day: 6-7 hours
Knowledge of Mapping:2 years of mapping , i can show u some of my work , just pm me if im in.

Last edited:
If you understand spells and that stuff and can help us get pvp nice, its basically fine right now just the pally weapon atk for exori con and other spells is broken so they hit like 9 in pvp. We just need to fine tune it to make pvp better for them, they complain alot. Also I need to lower sorcerers ue so they arent spamming them and hitting 800-1k all the time.

Yea that is easy, and much more.

Alright, are you the Doggynub on the server?

limitlessrpg.no-ip.org/infinityserver.net

Back