• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

little girl full outfit

andu

Sold 649 scripts, 25 maps and 9 events!
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
olrios
Twitch
olrios
Someone on this forum posts a little girl outfit, fully and animated, few months ago.
Can you help me find it? I wasted around 2 hours, and the Advanced Search is terrible.
If someone have, or found please post here.

The picture have around 120x80px, it contains few 32x32 animated little girl's outfits.
The outfit on picture was white, without any colors.

++ for help

The only 'little girl outfit' I can think of is the special outfit which was created for the project called Xendos.

The outfit, unfortunately, is not available for the general public.

IMO you're better off just making your own.

miniaddonbykes.png

k9i1vm.jpg

Last edited:
The only 'little girl outfit' I can think of is the special outfit which was created for the project called Xendos.

The outfit, unfortunately, is not available for the general public.

IMO you're better off just making your own.

miniaddonbykes.png

k9i1vm.jpg

not this, the outfit I looking for is diffrent, looks like a female warrior in small version

The sprites above look really good though, imo. Very simple, yet detailed and cute :p

lets make an ot called cutie pie OT!!!!

c'mon people.. there's nothing cute about some 2d tibia based 10 year old outfit sprites

You want true cuteness??

images

These sprites are really bad, like defining the shape, shading and so on.

Back