• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Load Map Error TFS 7.6

Bobberman

Reaction score
Hello!

I just downloaded TFS for version 7.6 to start edit it and my first error appears and I have tried to solve it but its impossible:

1. I wanted to change the map in the server (original map edron.otbm) so first I just tried to load the map that I wanted in the config.lua
and then I get an error: [15/04/2017 13:51:52] FATAL: [OTBM loader] This map needs to be updated.

2. Then I downloaded RME 2.2 and was going to load the edron map in the editor to import the map I wanted,
then I get another error, RME cant load the edron.otbm, It says its usupported version (8).

3 I tried to change the item.otb from server > editor and viceversa, but nothing seems to work. and I know there should be a solution. can anyone please help me before I go nuts. I really have no clue what I have to do.

The server runs with no problems with edron.otbm, and the mapeditor loads the map I want with no problems also!

Thanks! / Bobb

EDIT: this error appears at first when I try to load the edron.otbm BEFORE I trying to move the items.otb files:

"The loaded map appears to be a items.otb format that deviates from the items.otb loaded by the editor. Do you still want to attempt to load the map? YES/NO"

and I if I click yes it says "Unsupported version or damaged map version
The editor needs an updated items.otb version"

And alot of map errors listed under.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back