• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Login Server -- Help me!

Pheenix

Mr.Plain Awesome
Reaction score
I have complied a login server and 2x without login server, but i cant get it to work. Could someone please guide me in the right direction? I've got it to list my 2x other servers and i could login on 1/1 but there was nothing there and in the login server console i got a message saying:
Code:
[19:45:13.573] [Warning - IOLoginData::loadAccount] Invalid server for player 'Account Manager'.
[19:46:34.169] [Warning - IOLoginData::loadAccount] Invalid server for player 'Account Manager'.
- - - Updated - - -

Im also getting this on the other servers (the not-login ones)
Code:
[Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size (IP: 127.0.0.1)

- - - Updated - - -

I managed to get it working now i think.. but now when i try to login on an existing account with all clients lower than 9.81 i get Only Clients with Protocol 9.8X allowed!
and with client 9.81 i get:
clientcrash.png

- - - Updated - - -

ok im still getting these:
Code:
[21:16:36.672] [Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size (IP: 127.0.0.1)

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?

Attachments

Last edited:
Can it be that im using rev 5908?

- - - Updated - - -

ok its working now, only thing is that the server doesnt read the world_id field from the database and sends my characters to different worlds depending on their group id (acces, player, tutor, senior tuto etc.)

Back