• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion LoL Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant understand the mods in this forum... You always flame and cry if anyone wants a thread with other games instead of tibia... you always say something like that "Its a Open Tibia Forum...go and search a Forum especially for this game! CLOSED."

So why dont say this here again?^^

Btw: I dont play LoL and I dont care
Why you heff to be mad? - YouTube

It's not a sidebar, its a top bar. ;]

& your probably the only one who does.

Actually, I prefer the old-school way aswell. Just because it feels the most natural.

Then voila, I was wrong.
But you two wont mind it, seeming as it's LoL ;d

It's not a sidebar, its a top bar. ;]

& your probably the only one who does.
I never called it a sidebar either...

Anyway, you're telling me I'm the only one to use this?
im8gls.png

Do you not read any other post except the ones u quote?
I do, but I ha not refreshed the page yet. I'll add to that post: I'd mind if shitloads of threads start appearing.

So what if there's a LoL post in there? Seriously, you skip any post you don't care about anyway.. I guess LoL stuff already appears there..

So what if there's a LoL post in there? Seriously, you skip any post you don't care about anyway.. I guess LoL stuff already appears there..
I wasn't talking about some few posts; that I don't mind. What I mean is shitloads, just like I said. I've seen some members go nuts when a new board is created, for servers specially, creating shitloads of threads like: "omg, I owned x", "y sucks!", "hehehe look!", short "pwn messages" that they want to make public that end up cluttering. If this is not gonna happen then I don't mind. This is just my opinion.

I wasn't talking about some few posts; that I don't mind. What I mean is shitloads, just like I said. I've seen some members go nuts when a new board is created, for servers specially, creating shitloads of threads like: "omg, I owned x", "y sucks!", "hehehe look!", short "pwn messages" that they want to make public that end up cluttering. If this is not gonna happen then I don't mind. This is just my opinion.

Then the mods of the board need to make sure it stays clean.
If they don't they get removed and someone else is assigned.

That's some random speculation which [shouldn't] happen. No idea why you come with the idea that'd happen.
Those posts might get into some random bigger topic, but of course not into a seperate topic...

That's some random speculation which [shouldn't] happen. No idea why you come with the idea that'd happen.
Those posts might get into some random bigger topic, but of course not into a seperate topic...

The acorn alliance on Honera was ALL OVER the new posts feed for some time, this is what might happend to the LoL threads :p

Random speculation? wouldn't think so. I've seen enough to get a rather good picture of possible outcomes of things here, the spam is one of them. The second one is that the board gets active the first month then starts dying, people sticking to 2-3 threads that are about scores, matches and levels(exp and that stuff). As I said this is my view, it's not THE truth or whatever. What there really is left to do is now wait, I'm sure Talaturen will take most things into consideration.

Keep searching for the cons please. If it'd eventually die, something else can happen. Or maybe something else doesn't happen, because the board isn't in your way (I hope)..

The acorn alliance on Honera was ALL OVER the new posts feed for some time, this is what might happend to the LoL threads :p

Uhm, that was before they had their own board.

I've seen some members go nuts when a new board is created, for servers specially, creating shitloads of threads like: "omg, I owned x", "y sucks!", "hehehe look!", short "pwn messages" that they want to make public that end up cluttering. If this is not gonna happen then I don't mind. This is just my opinion.

U jelly?

It'll be a section about a specific games and thread and posts will be about the game, therefore it's not spam, u only hatin' on teh game bcuz u suckz on it :mad:

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, I just noticed, even a thread about the LoL thread is super popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back