• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LoL vs HoN

LoL Or HoN

• LoL

Votes: 82 65.1%
  • HoN

Votes: 44 34.9%

• Total voters

2iqmujm.jpg

My vote goes for HoN, because I enjoy the gameplay, graphics and animations more than LoLs.

BUT, this should be taken to note in this kind of discussion;

For a more casual environment, LoL is the #1. (Game I've played the least, quit)

For a slightly more challenge of a game, and very teambiased game, HoN is the #1. (Game I've played the most, quit)

For the greater competitive experience, Dota 2 is the #1. (Game I'm playing at the moment)

For the classic game with the original genre of the above, Warcraft 3's DotA is the #1

A competition between the above is pretty much unfair. Why? Because they all recruit different audiences. (Of course there is a mix, but mainly)

Add to the equation that the games have different joiningconditions, and have been launched differently, which may have affected its startoff audience.

Also look at the companies behind them, and how they are able to affect the games.

Just throwing this out there :p

Dota 2 is free, nuff said.
Voted for HoN as Dota is not in the list.
Best game, best development team.

It makes no sense to argue with Dota, LoL or HoN fags. Everyone has his own opinion and no one will be able to convince him to anything else regarding this kind of game genre. Just the way it is.

It is not really new, and the prizepool has nothing to do with gameplay etc. It doesn't make the game better.

Right now it is closed beta, but pretty easy to get beta key, and Gabe already announced it will be free to play.

Look at the amount of players

edit: the page 404d, anyways it was 100,000,000 players.

Still doesn't changes the fact that HoN/DotA2 is the better game. People who think LoL is a better game are wrong.

We think LoL better because LoL is indeed better

I don't think you're supposed to judge games when you're probably like level 10 or 11
get a level 30 and come back :)