• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a gamemaster? Check this out!

Codex

Reaction score
Okay, I do know that this will look like a desperate call for a gamemaster position which it might be. I am also ready to take all the flaming for this!

Since people spam all gamemaster threads to become gamemaster for their specific server it seems quite useless to even write in such a thread with 100 different people trying to get the same spot, therefor I made this. Enough chit-chat about that, lets get to my "application" to who ever needs a gamemaster.

My name: *Classified* (If you are interested I will tell you in PM)
Nation: Sweden
Native Language: Swedish & English obviously.
RL tibia experience: Lvl 83 *yawn* boring.
MSN?: PM me and I will give you it.

Why you should choose me?
Basicly, it's very hard to make you trust me just by reading this. But I am a serious person and will not abuse my authority if anyone kills me on sec-char. I will play completley by YOUR books. So I follow your rules and do my job by them! (Since everyone probably got different opinion on f.ex powerabusing)
I am also very active , and will be only and help & support players as much as I can !
If by your books is to ban botters & I will personally look if a player is botting from time to time, and ofcourse take care of reports about botters.

My experience as a "GM"
I dont want to lie to you, therefor I will speak the truth as a honest person. Ive never been a GM except for on a friends char (hes gm on some OT) If you doubt me I can ask him for the OT's name hehe. I do know what to do and what to not do and commands!

If there is anything else you want to know, feel free to ask me here or in PM or ask for my msn for further discussions!

I do require one thing from you, and that is your serious and have a serious server. Good hosting & Nice map (Does not have to be rl map) and also latest version of tibia!

Regards, codex.

Back