• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking for a scripter

Kazied

Reaction score
~NightmareOT~
Client: 8.6 | IP: NightmareOT | PORT: 7171
Map: Custom | 1x exp rate

Since I'm not very experienced at scripting myself, I'd like to ask someone at this community for help.
I've been trying to create some shop and quest NPCs as well as some creature/global/action scripts but with my lack of knowledge in lua scripting It's way too advanced for me.

I wonder if there's any experienced-ish scripter out there who think they could lend me a hand personally with some scripts I'm having problem with, maybe teach me some stuff as well.
I don't have any money to give, but in return you can have some gifts ingame or even a staff position.

K0nzGbg.png

cVob5EM.png

kSoWaXC.png

You can reach me by PM or add me on Discord: Kazied#0623

Last edited:
Might want to get a different map, put a little effort into your project even if you don't know how to script, program etc.. mapping is pretty easy & if you aren't creative in that respect then just use existing maps and merge them together as other popular servers do.

Not many people will be eager to jump on board with someone if it doesn't look like you put much time in yourself.. know what I am saying?

@bayview I downloaded TFS 0.3.6, started mapping and fixing the server 6 days ago, how am I suppose to put down more time than I'm already doing? I'm not looking for your opinion about my server. I'm looking for a scripter.

The map you are looking at is Rookdawn.

Thanks for your advice though! I just don't like being criticized over my work, you might tell I'm getting pissed off~ c;

Last edited:
@bayview I downloaded TFS 0.3.6, started mapping and fixing the server 6 days ago, how am I suppose to put down more time than I'm already doing? I'm not looking for your opinion about my server. I'm looking for a scripter.

The map you are looking at is Rookdawn.
If you give 0 information about the time you spent on your project other than you have little experience. Then post screen shots yet aren't looking for an opinion..
Why would you post screen shots if you don't want feedback?

I can't map to save my life but if i post screen shots of a map then i have to be ready for the criticism, because everyone all of a sudden can do better.. people are very critical of others here in this community yet when it comes to their own projects they are pretty lazy even a lot of the coders on here are pretty lazy or unoriginal including myself :p

@bayview I see, well I guess I'll just have to learn to deal with it :/

I posted screenshots because people might want to see how far I've come before deciding if they should help me or not.
So far one person has reached out to me, we were talking about that she could make some NPCs.
I'll definitely learn to script on my own though, just sad it takes my precious time away from me that I could have spent on mapping. x_x

Back