• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking For Serious Team

Iam A good Scripter i can amke rebirth npc and more i can make vip fixed and o iam mapper and scripter

I've requested from you to make a simple script
Yet you couldn't know,And you insulted me for no simple reason

Application Declined.

All current staff, i intend to have map for Eternallegionot finished by monday and will contact dedicated server tomorrow to arrange everything. Within this time i need to fix the buggiest site ever ;) lol and map.

In relation to experia, i have to say will need at least 1 week! However, to all staff that i have accepted for this server, you will all recieve the very same position for the other server temporarly until experia is finished. Thanks for your time and cooperation.

@staff + potential staff, I have a small feeling that release for etenallegion may be delayed! But only a short while, this all depends on whether i get site working in time. It does work, just some pages are a little "buggy". In meantime i will continue to finish map and get rest of quests scripted which means map is finished. This should take me about 1-2 hours today. So if site is working by today, i will release tomorrow and get intouch with dedicated to set up. :)

Thanks for your cooperation & patience, it is greatly appreciated.

Name: Andrew Kanga
Pos Intrested In: Mapper :)
Langauges: English, Spanish, German
First Language (mother tongue): English
Experience: Been mapping for 6 or 7 months and have mapped for a few servers, nothing big.
Why My Server: Looks detailed, seems to me that it would run well.
Which Server: Any that need it.
What Can You Offer That Others Can't: My mapping is very unique, my own style is one no other has and I am very detailed
Contact Info: [email protected]

Last edited:
@Andrew My name is andrew too but everyone calls me Andy :D But can i see your work?

Name: Alexander

Pos Intrested In: GM, CM, GOD

Langauges: Swedish (including Norwegian, Danish), Spanish , English, Little German,

First Language (mother tongue): Swedish, Spanish. Mother from sweden, father from spain

Experience: CM in big servers like 1 rohan-ots server and other servers with 100+ characters.

Why My Server: I think that this servers looks good and could be very big, the owner seems to be very serious with this server.

Which Server: Dont matter.

What Can You Offer That Others Can't: My languages could be very healthy for the servers.

Q & A

1. A Player Is Consistantly Breaking The Rules After Multiple Warnings, You? A. BAN, B. Give Another Warning, C.Delete

A, If i warned him multiple times and he/she still breaking the rules i would ban him.

--------------------------------------------------------

2. A Player Is Upset That They Have Been Hacked, How To Resolve? A. Calm them down, ensure them that everything possible is being done. B. Inform Them That You Are The Haxzor :3 C. Ignore Them. Or D. Ask Them For Proof, Time & Date And Who, And Then Inform Them That You Are Doing Everything Possible.

D and A, I would calm him/her down at the same time i asking when it happend etc.

------------------------------------------------------

3. A Staff Member Higher Than Your Access Is Abusing His/Her Power? What Do You Do?

First of all i would talk to him, if he dont listen I would report him/her to the Owner or a higher ranked staffmember.
------------------------------------------------

4. Players Keep Asking For Items, You? A. Ignore, B. Give Them Items. Or C. Notate For Spam.
A.

5. Someone Threatens To Hack Server You? A. IP Ban Them Straight Away & Inform Me. B. Don't Take Seriously From 1 Threat. Or C. Jail Him

First of all i talk with owner if he are online, if not i give them a temporarly IP ban. A~

Name: Andrew Kanga
Pos Intrested In: Mapper :)
Langauges: English, Spanish, German
First Language (mother tongue): English
Experience: Been mapping for 6 or 7 months and have mapped for a few servers, nothing big.
Why My Server: Looks detailed, seems to me that it would run well.
Which Server: Any that need it.
What Can You Offer That Others Can't: My mapping is very unique, my own style is one no other has and I am very detailed

Kangarew, mitch4ll has spoken to me as i pm'd him about mapping, he also said he could do with another mapper and i have seen some of your work, its nice :) Either add his msn, or pm him, i don't think he has checked this recently.

Sorry everyone but was at hospital for 2 days, and just got back, everything is delayed i know :/ but i plan to get everything by weekend 100%, as it is just the website now and it only has 2 out of 16 errors left

Mitch4ll, I am making the rook type area for experia, can you check my mapping thread to look at it, the pictures are the newest, my first maps suck :p

Thanks.
And when will Eternal Legion OT be online? :3

And when will Eternal Legion OT be online? :3

It will be up when he fixed the website, so he hope it will be very soon! :) And i seen your work, really nice. And i heard you haven't mapped so long?

Nah i just started really :p been following a few tutorials so i have been improving little by little. And oh ok, check my latest in my thread.. Alot says it sucks haha! na, but i had to post something new so i gave them something to look at while i finish it. Everyone will like it after, i promise :D

Name: Kate
Pos Intrested In: Mapper or Scripter
Langauges: English(100%), Some Spanish
First Language (mother tongue): english
Experience: 2 years of scripting, 5 of mapping but i quit for a few years and came back
Why My Server: I think this server may be able to reach higher standards and get many more people and with scripting or mapping i think i can do this, i dont think i know i can.
Which Server: Experia.no-ip.org
What Can You Offer That Others Can't: I can offer Mapping OR Scripting Every Other Day Or more ALL Day usually
Contact Info: [email protected] I prefer you to msg me here.

Q & A

1. A Player Is Consistantly Breaking The Rules After Multiple Warnings, You? A. BAN, B. Give Another Warning, C.Delete

A.BAN

2. A Player Is Upset That They Have Been Hacked, How To Resolve? A. Calm them down, ensure them that everything possible is being done. B. Inform Them That You Are The Haxzor :3 C. Ignore Them. Or D. Ask Them For Proof, Time & Date And Who, And Then Inform Them That You Are Doing Everything Possible.

D. ask then for proof, time & date and who, and then inform them that you are doing everything possible

3. A Staff Member Higher Than Your Access Is Abusing His/Her Power? What Do You Do?

Report This problem to the owner and provide screenshots

4. Players Keep Asking For Items, You? A. Ignore, B. Give Them Items. Or C. Notate For Spam.

C. Notate For Spam

5. Someone Threatens To Hack Server You? A. IP Ban Them Straight Away & Inform Me. B. Don't Take Seriously From 1 Threat. Or C. Jail Him

First i would: C. jail Him

if he kept on i would: A. IP ban them and inform you

Thank you for your time and im hopeful that i am accepted. :)

Back